Player Discussion Matthew Tkachuk - "That Face You Just Want to Punch"

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Secretly hoping we don't re-sign him until after NHL 20 comes out, so I have a roster with him unsigned to deal with in franchise mode
source.gif

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I really hope that Chucky signs before training camp starts and that he signs a team friendly contract that works well within the team's cap. So many people don't. I hope they're wrong.
On the other hand I hope players like Marner, Point, Laine, and all the other RFA's screw their teams over for every $$$ they can possibly get.
Its become convincingly obvious to myself that I'm a bad selfish person. f*** 'em all. Go Flames and onward to the Stanley Cup.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I really hope that Chucky signs before training camp starts and that he signs a team friendly contract that works well within the team's cap. So many people don't. I hope they're wrong.
On the other hand I hope players like Marner, Point, Laine, and all the other RFA's screw their teams over for every $$$ they can possibly get.
Its become convincingly obvious to myself that I'm a bad selfish person. **** 'em all. Go Flames and onward to the Stanley Cup.

Absolutely 0 shame in that. As much as I want to feel sorry for Ottawa, I also hope Brady demands a trade to Calgary for scraps.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Its become convincingly obvious to myself that I'm a bad selfish person. **** 'em all. Go Flames and onward to the Stanley Cup.

I hope all is okay with you.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
If Keller got over 7M, Tkachuk would want at least 8 if not 9M....if we want to lock him up longer term

Who do we need to get rid for nothing?

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
If Keller got over 7M, Tkachuk would want at least 8 if not 9M....if we want to lock him up longer term

Who do we need to get rid for nothing?

He's not signing for 7-8 years...

Already said this, but 7.75x5 seems like a fair compromise given the circumstances at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad