Player Discussion Matt Boldy

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
It's nice to not have to wait for Kaps line to hit the ice to expect exciting things to happen. I don't know how much more fun it could be, but if GMBG pulls off a trade for a decent center between Fiala & Boldy, I'll be happy to find out.

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
35 goal, 70 point (82 game) pace. Guy should not even seen 1 AHL game this year.
Maybe, maybe not. No doubt he’s been NHL ready, but he looks like he’s improved even from the preseason greatly. Probably a comfortably thing, though

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Even NHL'ers often play a couple AHL games to get some TOI after a long injury. Don't see where Boldy was hard done by by getting his wind, timing, and legs back down in Iowa.

Reactions: 123TripleDoge

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I wonder if Guerin/Evason have told Boldy its ok to find an apartment/home so he can move out of the hotel? I can't imagine a scenario where he gets sent to Iowa at this point.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I wonder if Guerin/Evason have told Boldy its ok to find an apartment/home so he can move out of the hotel? I can't imagine a scenario where he gets sent to Iowa at this point.

I think the best move would be for him to move in with one of the vets for the rest of the year, and then look for his own place in the offseason.

Reactions: TaLoN

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I think the best move would be for him to move in with one of the vets for the rest of the year, and then look for his own place in the offseason.

I just had a flashback to James Sheppard living in Darby's basement.

Reactions: Al Lagoon

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Really like this kids game which sucks cuz I'm an Avs fan.

Question: is the demotion to the taxi squad a paper move to save money or is he not playing now that you're getting healthier?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad