Player Discussion Mats Zuccarello (Mod warning post #24)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
This thread cannot get out of hand again.

Only reliable sources, news updates, opinions, and speculation. We want a discussion in here, but a civil one that doesn't require 10 deleted posts per page.
This time there will only be thread bans.

Thanks and have fun you guys!

Thank you. Hopefully we will get some positive news on Zooks soon. For now lets just win Game 7!

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
Thank you. Hopefully we will get some positive news on Zooks soon. For now lets just win Game 7!
I'm positive he's not playing tomorrow... :laugh:

I kid, I kid!

Nothing happened today that would indicate that. Still hasn't practiced a full practice with the team in a non contact jersey.
Yeah, might be some time yet. But if we overcome yet another obstacle and take this series tomorrow night (which would be friggin awesome on so many levels!) then there's a good amount of time for things to progress, and hopefully we'll see him back sooner than later.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Well, there's a pretty long window between game 7 (tomorrow) and game 1 of the SCF (Wednesday) - 5 days. Hopefully we take game 7 and he's GTG by the start of the Final.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
Update from Norway. Ulf Samuelsson says it is close for Zucc now. Will be going through one or two more tests before cleared for contact.

Zucc smiled and said he "feels good" when asked by norwegian media.

GEwt5mEYMaJIlaAxY6qfGArkFhfYYS0FkBmf3lORlQsw

4JpvuRN0-tCM3LzfQFprogwins6ONdxijSmCLm6aAOoQ

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Update from Norway. Ulf Samuelsson says it is close for Zucc now. Will be going through one or two more tests before cleared for contact.

Zucc smiled and said he "feels good" when asked by norwegian media.

GEwt5mEYMaJIlaAxY6qfGArkFhfYYS0FkBmf3lORlQsw

4JpvuRN0-tCM3LzfQFprogwins6ONdxijSmCLm6aAOoQ

That is so great to hear. Was that in the print media or TV?

Wolfy*

I hope he doesn't have to play with that huge white mouth guard, it makes his face look like he's gained 20 pounds :laugh:

Parker

Mar 25, 2007
Binghamton, NY
I'll always wonder if this could have been the Rangers' year if they had a healthy Zucc for the Tampa series.

Get well soon MZA.

Wolfy*

I'll always wonder if this could have been the Rangers' year if they had a healthy Zucc for the Tampa series.

It could've been a game changer in game 5 and 7, because we desperately needed a playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad