Player Discussion Mats Zuccarello (Mod warning post #24)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY
Please keep the rules of this forum in mind. Do not post from non-legitimate sources Do not post information from sources you claim to have unless you go through our vetting process.

If you have questions about becoming vetted PM a mod and they will be happy to help you.

Anyone breaking these rules will be infracted and/or banned from the thread.

Thanks.

Hockey Gamer

Mar 2, 2015
Zuc is forging a mythical stick right now in the epic mountains of Mordor. He's getting it ready for Friday i believe.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
@PLeonardNYDN: Mats Zuccarello is on ice now wearing a yellow non-contact jersey.

Wolfy*

Looks like we have to be without him tomorrow, but I'm glad they don't rush this.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
that's fine we need to be able to finish the job here with the guys that won us game 6.

It does sound though like if he's now skating with his teammates and all goes well zucc would be ready for the Cup Final

NYRKindms

Dec 16, 2009
TEASE!!!

"Pat Leonard ‏@PLeonardNYDN 3m3 minutes ago

Zuccarello hopped off ice as AM skate began. He's there just to be around the team."

Giglio NYR15

Section 417
Jun 1, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I didnt expect him to play, nor did I want him to play. But whats the point of him going on the ice in a non contact jersey for only 10 mins before actual practice starts?

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
I didnt expect him to play, nor did I want him to play. But whats the point of him going on the ice in a non contact jersey for only 10 mins before actual practice starts?

Because it's all he knows... He just wants to be out there... But he just simply isn't at the point yet that some wish he had been.

Wolfy*

SCF 1 is Wednesday, if we get there. That's another week, so there's a good chance he'll be ready by then :)

BarbaraAlphanse

Let's all take a step back here.

IAR could have had a source. Perhaps he chose to share the information and it came off as being a brag, but no reason to get hell bent and angry. Just as no reason to be bragging on being in the know.

Irksome for both sides, but let's not forget we're all bleeding the same color. LGR.

I Am Chariot

One shift at a time
Mar 19, 2006
Has anyone actually seen mza during the games? How do we know he's not just putting the ring on and going out there all invisible and ****

94wasagoodyear

Jan 19, 2014
I have to believe he will be cleared for contact soon. Once that happens he should be able to suit up for a game.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
He's obviously close given that he's been skating it's just a matter of being cleared for contact. Many guys go much longer before even skating. That says who knows when he is cleared. Could be tonight, could be a week from now, could be a month.

That said if someone truly does have a source that said something constantly repeating what they said and saying you're right really just makes you look worse and unreliable. Combine it by the fact that recovery time for concussions in unpredictable constantly saying you know what his time frame is/isn't doesn't even make sense

Giglio NYR15

Section 417
Jun 1, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I would think if they advance, they would be off saturday and sunday. Practice monday, tuesday, morning skate at MSG wednesday. Would have to hope Zucc skates by himself at least once over the weekend, and hopefully cleared for contact to practice monday/tuesday. Thats my optimiistic viewpoint.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
This thread cannot get out of hand again.

Only reliable sources, news updates, opinions, and speculation. We want a discussion in here, but a civil one that doesn't require 10 deleted posts per page.
This time there will only be thread bans.

Thanks and have fun you guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad