Player Discussion Mats Zuccarello (Mod warning post #24)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
You were honestly kidding yourself if you though Zuccarello's loss wasn't massive.

And it's proven to be.

Sucks. Just hope he makes a full recovery, which he seems to be.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
You were honestly kidding yourself if you though Zuccarello's loss wasn't massive.

And it's proven to be.

Sucks. Just hope he makes a full recovery, which he seems to be.

Sorry, I still don't think we win this series even with him. And even if we did, we were going to be on borrowed time anyway with McD's foot injury.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Sorry, I still don't think we win this series even with him. And even if we did, we were going to be on borrowed time anyway with McD's foot injury.

I think we make this game and game 5 a lot more interesting. Zuccarello can **** up those trap defensive zone boxes like no one else on the team. The Penguins had to loosen up against us because their trap was getting ripped up with the wrong players on the ice. I also think the Caps series is won in less games

No argument from me on the bolded.

eyedoc

May 1, 2015

This is the only thing that makes last nights loss easier to swallow. Lets be honest. a Stanley Cup was the only goal for this season. With an injured McD that was never going to be reached. If they happened to win Game 7 without him, they would have been waxed in the final.

This may be why some of the players came out flat last night. They saw the writing on the wall. No McD and no Zucc...no cup.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
This is the only thing that makes last nights loss easier to swallow. Lets be honest. a Stanley Cup was the only goal for this season. With an injured McD that was never going to be reached. If they happened to win Game 7 without him, they would have been waxed in the final.

This may be why some of the players came out flat last night. They saw the writing on the wall. No McD and no Zucc...no cup.

Still no excuse whatsoever. Plus, Zucc would have been back for the finals.

Anyway, it is what it is. The stars simply didn't align with the Rangers this season..

Kaapodonna

What me worry?
Dec 8, 2007
New Jersey

If any one on this team felt that way, they need to be traded. You can't have that type of attitude, and win a cup. You play extra hard, and do it for them! :rant:

Wolfy*

We just have to face it, Bolts are the better team. Their defense really impressed me, they can go all the way. We had 12 shots on goal or something? Unbelievable.

But little Zucc flying around their D to tear them up is just what we needed, it could've opened up a lot. Well it's history now, better luck next year without injuries.

KOVALEV022473

Feb 24, 2014
Tomkins Cove, NY
We just have to face it, Bolts are the better team. Their defense really impressed me, they can go all the way. We had 12 shots on goal or something? Unbelievable.

But little Zucc flying around their D to tear them up is just what we needed, it could've opened up a lot. Well it's history now, better luck next year without injuries.

You can keep telling yourself that they were the better team, but I don't see it. They're gonna get rekt'd in the finals!

bl02

Jan 13, 2014

Agreed and haven't had chance to see if staals injury was legit but playing against either the hawks or ducks would have proven very challenging with those two guys at 25 percent

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Sucks, you know he wanted to be out there helping this team and he was stuck in the pressbox watching them **** the bed.

Next year, Zucc.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
Sucks, you know he wanted to be out there helping this team and he was stuck in the pressbox watching them **** the bed.

Next year, Zucc.
Tore him up for sure. But he'll be back more ready to go than ever next season, and I absolutely cannot wait to see him zippin around on he ice again...

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
Yup. Exactly what was reported by all the rumors here. Nothing new.

Well to be fair, this is a crazy injury, so it's pretty obvious why many people (myself included) weren't buying the rumors, especially when they're being spread by a bunch of posters on a forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad