Prospect Info: Matej Pekar, C (OHL) Barrie Colts - Drafted 2018 (94 OA) , not qualified, signed AHL deal with Hartford

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
They gave up a lot of picks for him. Second-rounders in 2022 and 2024, a third-round pick in 2020, a fifth-round selection in 2023 and a sixth-rounder in 2024.

That package is nothing.

That is six 2nd rounders, one 3rd rounder, two 4th rounders, and a prospect for Tomasino.

These CHL TDL deals are like NHL2K trades on steroids.

And the Gens are pretty happy with the early returns:

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
That package is nothing.

That is six 2nd rounders, one 3rd rounder, two 4th rounders, and a prospect for Tomasino.

These CHL TDL deals are like NHL2K trades on steroids.

And the Gens are pretty happy with the early returns:

Very nhl20 like lol just keep adding a lower pick until the GM says yes. Also kinda looks like that awful and unrealistic trade made in draft day with the browns and jags. Trading top ten pick for a bunch of 2nds lol

Reactions: Rasmi and Jim Bob

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Pekar with 5 assists tonight. Byfield with 2 goal and 3 assists.

Since our prospect is gelling with him, I think the NHL should just award us Byfield:naughty:

We should collectively be able to will that to happen as a fifth becomes an unprotected 1st if bogo scores a goal in the playoffs.. If not we pay his salary and all his future medical bills... Have byfield do heroin and drive into a tim hortons and kick a dog.. so he falls to us as a late first... (A late second if you can bribe him w pegula bucks to punch a lady at the drive thru) .Use your hive mind majic..

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
We should collectively be able to will that to happen as a fifth becomes an unprotected 1st if bogo scores a goal in the playoffs.. If not we pay his salary and all his future medical bills... Have byfield do heroin and drive into a tim hortons and kick a dog.. so he falls to us as a late first... (A late second if you can bribe him w pegula bucks to punch a lady at the drive thru) .Use your hive mind majic..
Maybe not heroin? Something that does less permanent damage would be preferable and maybe he could kick a man instead of dog? Other thanthat it’s a fine plan and I’m sure Pekar can execute it.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
And I think we all agree that Pekar would appreciate the Byfield addition to the Sabres.

I also would appreciate a Byfield addition to the Sabres. The idea of having him and Cozens competing for C minutes behind Eichel---2 big boys who can really skate---yes, please.

Reactions: Chainshot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad