GWT: Matchweek 28: Midweek fun

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
We'll see, but the only reason they're below Arsenal and Chelsea in the standings is because of those Mou dropped points. They just don't drop much of anything now and Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs have european competitions. United, most likely, won't.
True, and I'm glad you agree that Arsenal will get past Rennes. On the other hand, Man United is in the FA Cup. I don't think United is as bad as they were under Mourinho or as good as they've been under OGS

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Or, consider for a moment that literally everyone on this board was watching Liverpool v Arsenal, and no one is watching Man City v West Ham. Cut the victim complex, it's unflattering

I'm not. I'm going to respond to what's obvious though. Most people prefer City to win over Liverpool which is understandable

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Finally NBC is stopping with the Spurs title narrative, but now they are saying this is a mini-crisis :laugh:

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I'm not. I'm going to respond to what's obvious though. Most people prefer City to win over Liverpool which is understandable

Doesn't change the fact that your post was whiny bullshit lol, like no one's talking about Bernardo Silva because no one's watching that match - if Silva did it in a huge Saturday game everyone was watching, I'm certain there would be posts

Reactions: bluesfan94

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Doesn't change the fact that your post was whiny bull**** lol, like no one's talking about Bernardo Silva because no one's watching that match - if Silva did it in a huge Saturday game everyone was watching, I'm certain there would be posts
Yeah I'm not sure what Silva did because that's like the fifth game on my radar.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
True, and I'm glad you agree that Arsenal will get past Rennes. On the other hand, Man United is in the FA Cup. I don't think United is as bad as they were under Mourinho or as good as they've been under OGS
Well I sure hope Arsenal can take care of the 11th Ligue 1 team.
The sample size isn't small though. And just last weekend they tied the leaders in rough circumstances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad