GWT: Matchweek 28: Midweek fun

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
It may have been implied already but Spurs will pretty much be out of the title race with a loss. Nobody has won the Premier League with eight or more losses.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Isn't it funny how people shouted that Salah dove against I think it was Arsenal, but none against Bernardo Silva today? No bias here :laugh:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Not me. Again, look at the paces. Arsenal is like 5th since mid-december. United is 1st by a wide margin. They have a better pace than City or Pool.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Liverpool owes a lot of points to:
1. Allison making big saves
2. Opponents skying penalties or otherwise missing chances close in

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Zaha is such a hothead. He's got the talent to make it at a top club, but if he went somewhere big teams would just hack him a couple times near the beginning of the game and he'd never get settled.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
The only thing Adam Lallana is good for now is eating up minutes at the end of done-and-dusted games

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Not me. Again, look at the paces. Arsenal is like 5th since mid-december. United is 1st by a wide margin. They have a better pace than City or Pool.
Fine, but they're behind Arsenal now and have a tougher end schedule. They play each other at the Emirates, which is beneficial for Arsenal. ManU plays three top 6 sides, Arsenal plays 2. I think they both end up top 4 as Tottenham's lack of depth sinks them. Also important to note that ManU could be behind Chelsea.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Fine, but they're behind Arsenal now and have a tougher end schedule. They play each other at the Emirates, which is beneficial for Arsenal. ManU plays three top 6 sides, Arsenal plays 2. I think they both end up top 4 as Tottenham's lack of depth sinks them. Also important to note that ManU could be behind Chelsea.
We'll see, but the only reason they're below Arsenal and Chelsea in the standings is because of those Mou dropped points. They just don't drop much of anything now and Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs have european competitions. United, most likely, won't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->