Martin Posposil Headshots Josh Morrissey

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
Not Posposil fault Morrissey dtopped his head
Not Morrissey’s fault Posposil goes from a crouch to a straight up knee lock and drives forward catching Morrissey flush with his elbow.

Piece of shit player doing piece of shit things. Again.

This site is so hilarious with posters referring to the picture in post 23 before contact was made while totally ignoring the elbow position in the picture in post 16. If he kept his elbow down through contact, how can it be near his shoulder level just after contact?
It can’t be.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
This site is so hilarious with posters referring to the picture in post 23 before contact was made while totally ignoring the elbow position in the picture in post 16. If he kept his elbow down through contact, how can it be near his shoulder level just after contact?
You know whats hilarious, the photos just shows hes feet was on the ice before and during the contact, and elbow was tucked in before and during the contact. But sure, lets cry about where hes elbow was after the hit.

Aphid

Oct 19, 2014
It wasn't a good hit but, man, are players like that frustrating to watch because he seems to have some talent. In the future he could be a pretty good player for Calgary but it's dumb plays like this that makes him toxic.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Lol.

I think we’re done here.
I legit cant tell if you are just obtuse but sure lmao. Screen shot on post 16 shows literally at point of contact elbow was still tucked in. But go on, keep complaining about where hes elbow was after the hit.

I am Bettman

May 23, 2022
You seem to be missing the point of what everyone (including the referees apparently) are saying on this one.

PRINCIPLE POINT OF CONTACT is his opponents head. That is a major all night long. Especially in a two goal game with less than a minute left.

There is being a homer and we all do that sometimes, and then there is willfully ignoring what people are saying to you.

Principal point of contact was the head. He deserves a suspension from this. Guy should have been playing the puck instead of looking to line up the hit.
Principal point of contact has not been in the rule book for a decade. Here is the actual rule:
1712286740044.jpeg

I think this is a minor penalty at most. I’m a Bruins fan so I have no skin in the game.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
His elbow is tucked. Can't tell if he left his feet before the hit. I can't stand energy guys that refuse to back it up but I'm not seeing a whole lot here.

Even on full speed and zoomed out, I can clearly see an exaggerated upward launch to the hit.

Maybe he didn't flat out jump into it ala raffi torres but if anything he's on the tips of his toes at contact and extends his upper body as much as he can, as well.

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
What a dirty scummy loser Martin P.O.S. P.O.S-il is turning out to be. Always see the guy searching for the dirty rat play, always leaning with the elbow out. Looking forward to seeing his moment of karma.
Its in his name, he's twice the Piece Of Shit most others can aspire to be.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
If he wasnt Slovak I'd say he is a piece of shit. But he's Slovak so I'll be nice and say he's a piece of crap instead. My least fav Slovak in awhile. I actually don't have a second least fav Slovak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad