Prospect Info: Martin Kaut RW (2018 #16 overall) l ELC signed 7/5/18

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
I heard Kaut had seven own goals this season, all while the Eagles were on the power play. What a disaster!
I heard he scored them on his own net on purpose, and laughed about it on the bench. When the coach found out and got mad at him, Kaut told him to pound sand and that he only listens to Francouz.

Don't know if its true though.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I heard he scored them on his own net on purpose, and laughed about it on the bench. When the coach found out and got mad at him, Kaut told him to pound sand and that he only listens to Francouz.

Don't know if its true though.
I just read it on the internet, so it must be true. :DD

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I like Kaut. Might not end up being a top 6 guy but a reliable top 9er.

Me as well.

Not sure the offensive upside is there for him to be a Top 6 guy... But the skating, size, compete level, and two-way ability all support a solid future as a 3rd liner energy guy if nothing else.

He also has a deceptively good shot so really, if he can carry those attributes I listed above to the NHL level effectively, he absolutely should be able to work out as a 2nd line complimentary guy that scores 25 goals a year IMO. But it's a question of whether those traits actually translate well enough.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
This comment and others is why I have never bothered with this Forum. Honestly, just a bunch of dick heads who cant help but make some **** sarcastic comment... "oh i googled it" yea ok bud, good for you that proves nothing. Its always an attack... I read and all I see is people with one liners from the ones who think they know all.

Right... Because you did so much in your first post to help justify and prove your controversial opinion and shield it from getting ridiculed.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out!

Reactions: CobraAcesS

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
On a happier note: I just realized that Kaut's going to get to play with Francouz again. Loveland may be only an hour away but they were quite close last season, and there was some speculation that Kaut's dismal start to the season had something to do with him feeling isolated.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
giphy.gif

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
If Kaut is a headcase with an attitude problem, does this mean he's the anti-Jost?

Honestly, Jost is so bad at hockey that it leads me to question his supposedly top notch character traits. Like there has to be something more nefarious underneath all those weak plays and turnovers. I bet you Jost doesn't pay his taxes or something like that.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Honestly, Jost is so bad at hockey that it leads me to question his supposedly top notch character traits. Like there has to be something more nefarious underneath all those weak plays and turnovers. I bet you Jost doesn't pay his taxes or something like that.

Rumor has it he fought Barrie for the title of the One True Tyson, lost, refused to pay up by changing his name to Jerry, and the ensuing friction in the locker room forced Sakic to trade Barrie away.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
I think that dude confused AJ Greer with Martin Kaut or read into that article a few months back when Sakic visited him.

That’s my guess

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce