Prospect Info: Marlies & Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
It's getting harder and harder to say no to the sound of "Sheldon Keefe Coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs".

I dont hate Babcock or anything but h has a serious internal competitor who could take his job if he cant find a way to get the team going and fix the defensive system. Keefe seems to be able to get stuff from guys who if they played under Babcock would be considered failures.

Reactions: hockeynorth

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Marlies win 3-2.
Shots were 8-6 for the Moose, and 23-22 for Marlies in total.
Love the trust shown by Keefe for Lilly in the end. Marlies took a penalty with 43 seconds left to make it a 6 on 4, and he was out there. Lilly had a couple crucial clears too.
Lindgren had a great game though. Really impressed by him today.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
It's getting harder and harder to say no to the sound of "Sheldon Keefe Coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs".

I dont hate Babcock or anything but h has a serious internal competitor who could take his job if he cant find a way to get the team going and fix the defensive system. Keefe seems to be able to get stuff from guys who if they played under Babcock would be considered failures.
The way the Marlies defend a lead is such a contrast from the Leafs.

Prominence

Ryan Tverberg Fan
Jul 22, 2011
Vancouver
Lopponen now has 4 points in 8 games. He started slow and it would not be bad if if he ended the year with a 0.5ppg total as he is a 7th round pick and euro import adjusting to na ice.

If mike koster comes back this season, i expect domination.

Hollowell and brazeau each had an assist. I expect domination from hollowell too, but i don’t know if he is getting the ice time.

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
Lopponen now has 4 points in 8 games. He started slow and it would not be bad if if he ended the year with a 0.5ppg total as he is a 7th round pick and euro import adjusting to na ice.

If mike koster comes back this season, i expect domination.

Hollowell and brazeau each had an assist. I expect domination from hollowell too, but i don’t know if he is getting the ice time.

Hollowell was skating, effortlessly, all over the ice. I think once the Growlers get more in sync with each other their play is going to go up

I think there is like 6 returning players from last year and everyone else is new so just as Keef said give them some time to get to know one another before you start making judgments

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
So I'm testing things out, if anyone is interested in watching the Marlies game today @ 3pm EST send me a PM

edit: hurry if you want to watch the game from the start! I'll be watching my inbox so send me that message anytime

Last edited:

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

I thought the pairing did well exiting the zone, but they got hemmed in a couple times yesterday. One of them was because Gravel couldn't make a proper breakout pass.

Reactions: Menzinger

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

Woll makes his AHL debut.
Lineup changes: Clune in for Wilson, and playing in his 150th game as a Marlie.
Kivihalme in for Rubins

Last edited:

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
I'd like to point out that yesterday Bracco was on the ice with 1min left in the 3rd, but he had to come off when the delay of game call against the Marlies was called

Reactions: stickty111

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
I'd like to point out that yesterday Bracco was on the ice with 1min left in the 3rd, but he had to come off when the delay of game call against the Marlies was called

That means nothing. Bracco is not (and never will be) NHL material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad