Prospect Info: Marlies & Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo
One. You are clearly missing the point that an infant who is born 3 months immature is not the same as a person born in full term. You know that right.

Two. If he was a few days later full term. He would be a Draft year dominating as a September birthday.

Like noted busts Auston Matthews and Alex oveckin
I'll repeat, what he's doing as a young, physically under developed d+1 is special enough without manufacturing reasons for hype

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
I'll repeat, what he's doing as a young, physically under developed d+1 is special enough without manufacturing reasons for hype

That’s not manufacturing anything? You think I made up he was born premature?

Reactions: garce

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo
That’s not manufacturing anything? You think I made up he was born premature?
The manufacturing is the whole "it's pretty much his draft year omgz" reach, when considering his youth within his actual cohort and his premature birth his development and performance as a d+1 2001 birth year relative to his actual peers is far more impressive than being better than the 02's

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Apparently Koster might be hurt according to a poster on the USHL board. He said he might have heard the PBP say that.

Reactions: Prominence

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Robertson is a lock for the US world junior team?

I know sometimes they prefer the US junior program kids over the "turncoat" CHL jumpers but he's looked amazing. The US looks like a gold medal favorite this year with all their 1st rounders from last year, possibly even a favorite over Canada
It will be decided at camp. Outside of big name USNTDP alum, no one is a lock. The only clear locks off the top of my head are Farabee and Wahlstrom, Hughes would be if Jersey wanted to send him. Guys like Caufield, Turcotte, Zegras etc would be surprising cuts.

I don't think Robertson is a turn coat, he never turned down the program, as I don't think he was even offered a try-out. The only guy I think USA Hockey would have a serious grudge with is Antonio Stranges.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
So the Growlers are in the midst of a crazy game right now in their opener.
They made it 3-0 12 minutes into the game, and then allowed 3 in the last 8 minutes.
Currently 5-4 Growlers in the 2nd.

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
So the Growlers are in the midst of a crazy game right now in their opener.
They made it 3-0 12 minutes into the game, and then allowed 3 in the last 8 minutes.
Currently 5-4 Growlers in the 2nd.

Brazeau, Hollowell and Duszak all with assists tonight. The Growlers are going to be dominant once they get in sync

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Another day, another goal for Robertson. #10 on the season.
SDA also gets a helper.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Marlies score, 2-1
Engvall gets the goal. Great pass by Aberg, and nice shot as well.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Marlies lead 2-1 after 1.
Shots are 10-5 Marlies.
Alright period, Marlies need to limit the turnovers. The Gaudet line was really good.
I though the best defenseman for the Marlies was Lindgren. He was terrific. Simple and confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad