Prospect Info: Marlies/Prospects Thread - The AHL is up and prospects are in play

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Liljegren is still the best marlie even with the new additions. he is going to surprise a lot of people if he gets promoted
Yeah the Liljegren we saw in those 11 games with the Leafs is not him. He's way better then that.
The move he just did is confidence. He couldn't do that 2 years ago.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
What an assist by Lilj on that goal, this kids skating is looking .... well don't hate on me for this but to me his skating and puck handling is looking a lot to me like Drew Doughty, flame away
I still see Rasmus Andersson in him with more offense.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
It is early, but Woll did not look that comfortable and controlled very often last year. It definitely looks like the time off and focus on training has really helped him thus far.

Reactions: hockeynorth

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
It is early, but Woll did not look that comfortable and controlled very often last year. It definitely looks like the time off and focus on training has really helped him thus far.
I'm sure after facing the Leafs big guns in practice he does feel a lot more comfortable playing the Habs prospects and table scraps

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Galchenyuk-Petan-Barabanov looked very good in the 1st. I could see that line dominating in the AHL.

Barabanov scored, so he has to be happy to finally get off of the snide a bit.

I don't imagine he will be in Toronto a whole lot longer. If Lehtonen was moved, then I imagine Barabanov will be no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad