Prospect Info: Marlies/Prospects Thread - It's finally puckdrop, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafParade

Jun 27, 2019
I'm a big fan of his game and everything but that would be a turnover with NHLers hounding him like that, hopefully his newfound confidence isn't shook when he gets to the Leafs and a guy like McDavid picks him and embarrasses him but chances are it'll happen sooner or later

I doubt he would do that at the NHL level, but we have NHL D who can't even do that at the AHL level.
He is just very physically strong on the puck which is a good sign in general.

Reactions: supermann_98

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
I'm a big fan of his game and everything but that would be a turnover with NHLers hounding him like that, hopefully his newfound confidence isn't shook when he gets to the Leafs and a guy like McDavid picks him and embarrasses him but chances are it'll happen sooner or later

I'm hoping he realizes what his limits are, but I'd prefer a guy who can do that and fail sometimes than a guy who's only play is to shoot the puck out.

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
The AHL looks like a joke to him right now. He's playing like you see 19 year old 1st round picks in the CHL.

Like he was elite last year, he's looking like the best player in every game the Marlies have played this season.

I am stunned that the Leafs brass don't want to get this guy in the lineup.

He is not 18 and this is his 4th year playing in the AHL and second at least dominating.

Reactions: Morgs

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Lol you don't expect Lilly to be in that kind of battle. Not that he is soft, far from it but getting into it one on one is not his thing.

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013
OH man Lily almost connected on that pass. Goes into the his own zone, takes the puck, and almost hits the player breaking into the zone.

Solid

Reactions: supermann_98

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I mentioned this last game, but has anyone else noticed when Robby skates into the ozone with the puck, he stops skating?
His skating stride has him so low, it must make it really hard for him to see the ice. That's probably how he compensates for it

Reactions: Morgs

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
OH man Lily almost connected on that pass. Goes into the his own zone, takes the puck, and almost hits the player breaking into the zone.

Solid
That one sequence just showed all his strengths. Fantastic pass to start an attack and transitional defence.

Reactions: TopChedder
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad