Prospect Info: Marlies/Prospects Thread - It's finally puckdrop, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thissiteisgarbage

Oct 14, 2014
Solid period by Lilijgren. Robertson mostly invisible outside of that last face-off attempt.
D'Agastini is the AHL Palmateer!

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
On the other hand, Hollowell has been a massive disappointment for me so far. Maybe it's Kivihalme bringing him down (who looks even worse), but man after his utter dominance of the Mestis and hearing how high the Leafs org is on him.... yeah, he's not there yet.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Destroying Stockton like this back to back goes to show how good Burke left that Calgary team in terms of draft pick capital, and how Dubas has drafted and stocked the farm with vets mixed in with our top draft picks for a fun team to watch and follow

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
I'm liking McKenna. Looks like an AHL version of Debrincat with the #12 and a hairpin trigger for a shot. Had an assist on the Clune goal for 2pts in 1.5GP so far.

Probably one of the best AHL contracts the Leafs made this past summer. Great skater, puck handler and ridiculous shooter. He has potential if he can bulk up and refine his d-zone play.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
This guy is far too good for the AHL:

I'm a big fan of his game and everything but that would be a turnover with NHLers hounding him like that, hopefully his newfound confidence isn't shook when he gets to the Leafs and a guy like McDavid picks him and embarrasses him but chances are it'll happen sooner or later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad