Prospect Info: Marlies and Prospects Discussion - 2018/19 Edition V

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
I know people have opinions, but when that opinion is 100% wrong, why are those posts allowed?
Its annoying.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
aside from the small little fact that before injury he was playing on the top pair ahead of most all of them, and had better possession numbers than most all of them, of course.

You have never seen a shift count on a Marlies game when he was used with Rose, Lily actually #6 on the 5vs5 play. Your the guy that said he would make the team last season out of camp ... I have the LNN channel, Marlie games are always on there. You asked if Trevor Moore was fast when he was called up, you have never seen a Marlie game in years.

Last edited:

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Your the guy that said he would make the team last season out of camp ... I have the LNN channel, Marlie games are always on there. You asked if Trevor Moore was fast when he was called up, you have never seen a Marlie game in years.
Yikes.

Didn't you just claim Borgman is ahead of Liljegren?

Have you not previously claimed that Marner would drop in a re-draft? Why do you believe you have any more credibility than zeke does based off of the propaganda you post on this forum?

@zeke posts quite a bit of informative information on here with regards to statistics/metrics. I appreciate what he brings to the table.

Reactions: GermanLeaf

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Your the guy that said he would make the team last season out of camp ... I have the LNN channel, Marlie games are always on there. You asked if Trevor Moore was fast when he was called up, you have never seen a Marlie game in years.
Your the guy who said Lilly would scratched in the AHL. You also Dubas will he terrible as GM.
You haven't seen a Marlies game ever.
I have seen games, and Lilly doesn't make many errors. Maybe your thinking of Subban?

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Yikes.

Didn't you just claim Borgman is ahead of Liljegren?

Have you not previously claimed that Marner would drop in a re-draft? Why do you believe you have any more credibility than zeke does based off of the propaganda you post on this forum?

@zeke posts quite a bit of informative information on here with regards to statistics/metrics. I appreciate what he brings to the table.

Yup Zeke is really good. Its too bad some cant accept he has more knowledge then them.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Rosen no, the others yes.
I'd agree.

Rosen is likely the next call up.

Sandin looks to be trending to be better than Liljegren (which is great). They seem to be on par with each other at this point.

To say that either of Marincin or Borgman are better than Liljegren is just, dumb.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
You have never seen a shift count on a Marlies game when he was used with Rose, Lily actually #6 on the 5vs5 play. Your the guy that said he would make the team last season out of camp ... I have the LNN channel, Marlie games are always on there. You asked if Trevor Moore was fast when he was called up, you have never seen a Marlie game in years.

watch better.

Reactions: LeafChief

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Now your simply losing it if you hadn't already.
From Jeffler's stats, and the games I watched, Lilly was played like a #2. Keefe was using him against the top line of the Moose yesterday.
You wouldnt know that because you didn't watch the game, but you will pretend you did.
Keefe said post game he split up the Lilly-Sandin pairing in the 3rd for more balance. I also saw Lilly on the ice when Griffith was on.

Reactions: LeafChief

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
watch better.

you are the guy that said Liljegren would make the Leafs lineup out of camp as an 18-year-old and you're telling me to "watch better"

tenor.gif

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
you are the guy that said Liljegren would make the Leafs lineup out of camp as an 18-year-old and you're telling me to "watch better"

tenor.gif
I mean, if we're going to quote ridiculous things people have posted on here:

I know the CHL, I played in the OHL ... The odds are not good for 3rd+ and undrafted players to make it

Prospect Info: - 2016 Leafs Pick - 179th Overall (STL) - Nicolas Mattinen - D - London [6-4/220]

What team did you play for?

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
The 10 second shift Lilly had was odd. I saw the players that were on the ice after the shift and Dano was there, but Griffith wasnt.
I looked at the lines the Moose had, and top line was Dano-Shaw Griffith. It looks like the Moose changed up the line. Lilly was on the ice when Griffith was, so the 10 second shift makes sense. Keefe was trying to put Lilly against Griffith, and when the coach moved him off the line, Keefe responded and took out Lilly as well after 10 seconds. Afterwards when Griffith came on the ice, Lillu was also on the ice.

Keefe was selectively using Lilly to match up with Griffith.
This doesnt sound like a d man being played like a #6.

Last edited:

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
Verhaeghe had a solid year last year, and is killing it this year. He's only 23. I'm not sure if it'll be with Tampa Bay, but I think he'll get an NHL shot somewhere.

He was one of my favorite prospects when we drafted him.

That's why TB is the beast of the East, they identify Talent, we haven't reached that plateau yet.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Were talking about their Present Rosters not a bunch of so so prospects. Look at the Rosters and the Standings young Man as of Now.
Oh the prospects don't matter when they are doing well?
I look at the rosters and the standings young man of the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad