Prospect Info: Marlies and Prospects Discussion - 2018/19 Edition IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stringer Bell

Dec 16, 2009
I think Bracco's floor at this point is at least Seth Griffith but if he continues to work on his overall game I think he can be a good second line playmaking winger like a Hemsky or even poor man's Steve Sullivan.

Reactions: Boutette

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Bracco is a very tough call, he doesn't do much but then when the games over you notice he got 3 points.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Could have gone to the Marlies game tonight, but given Lily/Sandin's injuries and the Marlies play this season I decided to not go.

Missed a good one it seems!

Reactions: Menzinger

Stringer Bell

Dec 16, 2009
Dzierkals absolutely racking up points in the KHL lately after going pointless in the first 20 or so games. Still so young. Plays with tenacity too. Shame we lost his rights.

Nolan Vesey tearing it up in Edmonton's farm system. Not surprised he earned an actual NHL contract over there.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Dzierkals absolutely racking up points in the KHL lately after going pointless in the first 20 or so games. Still so young. Plays with tenacity too. Shame we lost his rights.

Nolan Vesey tearing it up in Edmonton's farm system. Not surprised he earned an actual NHL contract over there.
We still own Dzierkals rights

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017

9 points in 31 games in the KHL is still nothing to right home about. and 7pts in 24 games in the ECHL is not what I'd call tearing it up or what earns an NHL contract. Neither of these two players would sniff the top 20 in the leaf's prospect list this year.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018

4 points in 5 games is hardly 'racking up points' and Vesey's stats aren't 'tearing it up'... but Middleton hasn't done so bad for the SJS farm system...

I liked Middleton the best of these three.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008

Nolan Vesey has 7 points in 24 ECHL games and 1 assist in 5 games in the AHL. What is your definition of "tearing it up" exactly?

As for Dzierkals, we'll see. I really don't understand why some people are so high on him... he's really not that good and actually really struggles at times. As for his rights, we still own them until June 1st 2019.

Toronto Maple Leafs Reserve List - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
4 points in 5 games is hardly 'racking up points' and Vesey's stats aren't 'tearing it up'... but Middleton hasn't done so bad for the SJS farm system...

I liked Middleton the best of these three.

Middleton has more points than Lily this season but has played more game also lol

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Seriously...

Although what I said about Dizerkals was fairly genuine. I think he has the drive to continue to improve his game in the areas that need to be improved. He's only 21, but he is someone I think who would be very intriguing around 25.

You got me. It makes sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad