Prospect Info: Marco Rossi, Center, 9th Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
In the Q. That doesn't mean in year one at 18 you don't try shelter him and get all the goals.
The OHL, but I get what you’re saying. Some scouts called him the best defensive forward in the draft. I think you start him sheltered and the hope is he pushes for more all situations play

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
The OHL, but I get what you’re saying. Some scouts called him the best defensive forward in the draft. I think you start him sheltered and the hope is he pushes for more all situations play
Holy hell... I have thought for a long time Ottawa was in Quebec. But a map search shows it's on the wrong side of the border.

The more you know...

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
I just had a thought

Kaprizov-Johansson-Fiala
Parise-Rossi-Zuccarello
GEEK
Foligno-Sturm-Hartman

Kaprizov and Fiala together
Rossi is insulated by two vets for a year on a line that shouldn't get much attention from other teams

I like this a lot. GEEK takes the hard assignments. Then you can really match any of those other 3 lines. Only problem I might have with it is that I’d like Rossi to play with somebody with a better shot than Parise/Zucc.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
You can for half the games. Panarin has been in the league like 6 years and I'm still not sure he's seen a d zone start.
You should obviously try to find advantageous spots for a player/line like that, but you can't chase matchups to the point that your 1st line ends up with 12 minutes on the night because there were a lot of faceoffs in your end.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Can't help but feel bad for Sabres fans. Looking through their draft thread they were, as a clear majority, pretty pro-Rossi from the start ... Happy for us though!

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad