Prospect Info: Marco Rossi, Center, 9th Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Rossi also has implications on our 2021-22 cap situation, if we have a (somewhat legit, at least) top 6 center on an ELC. Makes it easier to fit more of Fleury's cap if necessary...

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Rossi also has implications on our 2021-22 cap situation, if we have a (somewhat legit, at least) top 6 center on an ELC. Makes it easier to fit more of Fleury's cap if necessary...

I still don't take Fleury back unless their 2020 1st, Krebs or Glass is attached.
But at this point I'm more open to taking his full hit with one of those pieces, and less interested in acquiring him for nothing with another team retaining 50%.

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Mukahmaduin shot up in the first part of KHL season. Definelty benefited from Covid

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Rossi is right. This is a perfect fit. He’s gotta be pumped. In his interview last week he said, “I don’t care where I go, I just want to go to a team that wants me” and we definelty need and want him

Reactions: Digitalbooya

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Hopefully he can get faster and be the new Marcel Dionne, another short C who was built like a fire hydrant, and knew a thing or two about scoring goals.

I think a guy like Kunin should sharpen up his shot. He could make score a lot of goals being the RW for Rossi and Fiala.
I'm Kunin's biggest fan and I cringed a little bit. His skating is probably the biggest weakness and reason why these guys wouldn't work well together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->