Prospect Info: Marco Rossi, Center, 9th Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Odds that this guy cracks the Minnesota lineup for 20/21? Or you guys going to season him for a year or two?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Odds that this guy cracks the Minnesota lineup for 20/21? Or you guys going to season him for a year or two?
60/40. And it's only so low because we already have so many forwards. He probably won't be in a prominent role but he is very likely good enough.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Nothing smacks more of desperation from a fanbase than the hope of a teenager.

Once in a while it actually works exactly perfect.

We shall see....

P10p

May 15, 2012
Nothing smacks more of desperation from a fanbase than the hope of a teenager.

Once in a while it actually works exactly perfect.

We shall see....

If it took this long for you to realize that Minnesota Wild has a desperate fan base, you must have been under a rock the last few years

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
Who do you guys think he’s a comparable to? Just curious to see what people think his floor/ceiling is. Logan Couture?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Lundell is certainly looking good. I was always way higher on him than the consensus opinion, and wonder if we might not have missed a good one.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Lundell is certainly looking good. I was always way higher on him than the consensus opinion, and wonder if we might not have missed a good one.
We made the right decision at the time and that's what matters.

We could sit here all day long playing the revisionist history game but Rossi was who we should have based on the information we had at the draft.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Ive read bergeron, datsyuk, and point. Which confuses me as all 3 play somewhat differently
I've not heard the Bergeron talk but I've definitely heard the Datsyuk and Point speak from different podcasts. It's Datsyuk-like vision and hockey IQ w/ Point-like hustle and work ethic.

If that's what it ends up being then god help the league - but of course with anything, we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: GuerinUp

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
We made the right decision at the time and that's what matters.

We could sit here all day long playing the revisionist history game but Rossi was who we should have based on the information we had at the draft.
Screw that, it is still the right pick today.

Reactions: HotDish

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I've not heard the Bergeron talk but I've definitely heard the Datsyuk and Point speak from different podcasts. It's Datsyuk-like vision and hockey IQ w/ Point-like hustle and work ethic.

If that's what it ends up being then god help the league - but of course with anything, we'll have to wait and see.

And St.Louis like thighs…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad