Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs versus Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Last Cup winner we had in 67, and I will leave this to the geeks and the zeke's.
Lots of them.
But those oldsters, obviously had some gas left. They were still all star talents.
They snuffed out, a great couple of teams.
Thornton, Simmonds, and.... : Now, you didnt hear it here first.\
Signed just before the TDL, the greatest Swedish DMAN in NHL history?

Lets see.
Borje Salming is coming out of retirement? :sarcasm:

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
Darce and I? Dude, never got really over that junk play by Samuelsson that separated his shoulder He did not whine as he went off the ice, in an injury that would have anyone screaming.
Darce? Pure tiger. No way else to describe him. Human tiger.

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
He is too, cool. to do that. Could he? He was so fit at times People were concerned. He was that cranked So packed.
He also played patrol for us. like no one has done since or before
Sure we had Horton. who was really good but Horton was a tiny mountain of a man.
The king, borje, was a big man, who was also built like a mountain. \
He still works out a ton. When we tested him way back then, we all stepped back and said, wait, wait, wait a minute.
Something has to be off.
Nothing was off, this guy, was built like a freak, hence his nickname amongst teammates, as the KING
He is one of my best friends now He was a long time ago, still is. Kind of guy, you want to be OUR man on d.
Unfortunately, he is not now.
But to LOOK at him His fitness now? Justin Holl, move right the fff over.
I am pleased and gratified to bring some of our greats back to be re celebrated. re "branded"
And its my new career to take greats and re brand them with top top notch stuff
Notice I have not said anything yet
Keon, Mahovlich. Joseph, Gilmourk, my nest targets. And I will get them

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
TeederKeon I will set up a personal call with Borje for you being that forthright.

Me? I want a call with Phil Esposito.

Its on my list, ya know, that list. Met Gretzky, met Orr. We can PM about that My meeting with Orr was over the top.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
Meeting Bobby Orr? teederkeon? Woooof. He was broke at the time I offered him six big figs. Upon shaking his hand. He looked up and said I am okay brother.

Staggered out of the hockey hall of fame.

I think, the guy was Jesus, in a jersey. So do many catholic NHLers bro.

We just never saw anything like it.

Till now, we the brothers, have seen something like it. And he, is the agent for the kid.

Connor McDavid.

Optimist

Wendel and I
Feb 16, 2015
Ontario Canada
Meeting Bobby Orr? teederkeon? Woooof. He was broke at the time I offered him six big figs. Upon shaking his hand. He looked up and said I am okay brother.

Staggered out of the hockey hall of fame.

I think, the guy was Jesus, in a jersey. So do many catholic NHLers bro.

We just never saw anything like it.

Till now, we the brothers, have seen something like it. And he, is the agent for the kid.

Connor McDavid.

I thought that this was a pre game thread?

Mar 26, 2010
Must win and decisively! The Leafs need to put an explanation on this game. Leave no doubt.

Shanwhatplan

Mar 31, 2019
We're getting the Sens on game 2 of a back to back and game 3 of 3 in 4.

Then same thing for Edmonton on Saturday.

Good opportunity to get on a roll here.
Either we're one of the best teams in the league or we're not. I want to see us win games where the opposition is at full strength (and us as well).
I feel like we're about to give Ottawa a big beat down, like 5-0 or 7-1.

Optimist

Wendel and I
Feb 16, 2015
Ontario Canada
I think that these two long breaks is just what the doctor ordered for us. We were certainly beat up not so long ago. Let's hope that we can stay healthy for the stretch run. I predict a nice winning streak starting tomorrow night!

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Funny stat so far this season: the Sens are the highest scoring team against the Leafs within the division.

Would be nice for the Leafs to come off of this break revved up and just put the absolute boots to them for one game.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Funny stat so far this season: the Sens are the highest scoring team against the Leafs within the division.

Would be nice for the Leafs to come off of this break revved up and just put the absolute boots to them for one game.
Yeah they always light up and sparkle their minds up against ezus (us) sire. It's the battle of ontario.

I'm real happy (hezappy) to see the Wayne Train on the first line with our current new stars. That old thug makes them even more harder. We might win this game hugely based on our thugs combined to our bright stars in the sky. :clap: Matthews might bank 2 gezoals and Marner even more. While simmonds assisting suckas hard. Hell, he might score-too. Prediction of the scesore: 8-1 Us. By us do I not mean anything involving the horror film (Us). I still haven't even seen it sire.

AvroArrow

69 for Papi
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
The long break sucks, but then again our guys could use the rest. Matthews wrist still doesn't look 100%, still frustrated with that injury. Was a late dirty hit, no call, results in our top guy getting hurt. Hopefully he can be back at 100% soon, winning the rocket would be pretty awesome.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Muzzy has that shield off now i heard somewhere. That’s good. Ha he couldn’t see pucks in his feet with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad