GDT: Maple Leafs at Flames Oct. 30 on TSN

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Apparently there's this guy in Toronto who could be had for cheap...

Just take him lol (Liles I am assuming you are alluding too)...Good luck tonight gents, I admire the jump your team seems to have on most nights. Have yet to see a complete Monahan game at the NHL level so looking forward to that as well (OHL enthusiast here).

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
Just take him lol (Liles I am assuming you are alluding too)...Good luck tonight gents, I admire the jump your team seems to have on most nights. Have yet to see a complete Monahan game at the NHL level so looking forward to that as well (OHL enthusiast here).

Think we could get Phaneuf for Stajan? Sure the return isn't the same as before, but we'll let you keep Aulie.

Penalty Kill Icing*

I enjoy watching Flames play so tonight should be a good one. [Really appreciated players sacrificing bodies in that Devils/Flames game trying to hold the lead in the 3rd].

Needless to say, you are already ahead on path of rebuild compared to Oilers [But then, who isn't?]. Baertschi (sp?) and Monahan are fun to watch together.

Good luck on all the remaining games, just not against my team. ;)

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
I enjoy watching Flames play so tonight should be a good one. [Really appreciated players sacrificing bodies in that Devils/Flames game trying to hold the lead in the 3rd].

Needless to say, you are already ahead on path of rebuild compared to Oilers [But then, who isn't?]. Baertschi (sp?) and Monahan are fun to watch together.

Good luck on all the remaining games, just not against my team. ;)

Or perhaps, beginning with your team? You've won enough games, we could use one :P

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
If we can shut down Kessel like we did with Ovi we should be able to win this.

I want to see a Big mac fight its been too long.

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region
I love how so many Leafs fans have come onto our GDT to post, and not one of us has been an ******* about it. Apparently we do things differently here compared to the rest of HF.

Thanks. :) I can't speak for other Leaf fans, but for me, the Flames are the only ROC team that I actually don't mind (unless we're playing them of course) I think it's mainly because of whole TO -CGY connection of players that played for both teams that I admired greatly while I was growing up such as Lanny, Dougie, Roberts, Nieuwendyk etc.

But anyways, enough of the pre-game smoke blowing... best of luck tonight. ;)

May 27, 2012
Earth
Thanks. :) I can't speak for other Leaf fans, but for me, the Flames are the only ROC team that I actually don't mind (unless we're playing them of course) I think it's mainly because of whole TO -CGY connection of players that played for both teams that I admired greatly while I was growing up such as Lanny, Dougie, Roberts, Nieuwendyk etc.

But anyways, enough of the pre-game smoke blowing... best of luck tonight. ;)

Yeah good luck tonight!. Too bad I can only watch the first period. :cry:

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
I can't believe it! 12 games in and I'm still excited for Flames games. Maybe this year won't be as bad as I thought.

Jtabo

Sep 16, 2010
Greater Toronto Area
Hey guys, leaf fan coming in peace. Have always been a huge Phaneuf fan since he was in Red Deer and as a result followed the flames closely when he was there. You guys have had a lot of turnover player wise since he was there but I have always liked the Flames franchise.

Anyways good luck tonight :)

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Babcock kind of terse with Duthie over the Olympic team.

Subban should be on team Canada; Letang and Kunitz shouldn't be anywhere near it.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Jankowski getting some love from TSN.

Button says at least three years of Providence; that Feaster would probably like a mulligan on the 'best player' comment.

Button also thinks Gaudreau can/should make the team next season.

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
I love how so many Leafs fans have come onto our GDT to post, and not one of us has been an ******* about it. Apparently we do things differently here compared to the rest of HF.
I never understood that whole attitude. Some abrasion between fanbases is only a good thing and adds to the fun IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad