Managerial merry Go round part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I mean people keep asking him about it so he said he is staying with the Netherlands as the Euro is coming up and he has a commitment to the KNVB. I really don't see anything wrong with what he said and it ends the speculation there.

Also if Hazard and Sarri leave I think Lampard is going to fail in spectacular fashion this coming season. Wouldn't be surprised if they finish outside of the top 6.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I mean people keep asking him about it so he said he is staying with the Netherlands as the Euro is coming up and he has a commitment to the KNVB. I really don't see anything wrong with what he said and it ends the speculation there.

Also if Hazard and Sarri leave I think Lampard is going to fail in spectacular fashion this coming season. Wouldn't be surprised if they finish outside of the top 6.

There's two ways to handle it.

1. The classy way. "I have no interest in talking about this, I don't speak about the status of other managers."

2. The dick way. "I rule myself out of a job that is currently occupied when nobody has ever said they were interested in me."

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
There's two ways to handle it.

1. The classy way. "I have no interest in talking about this, I don't speak about the status of other managers."

2. The dick way. "I rule myself out of a job that is currently occupied when nobody has ever said they were interested in me."
He already said he had no comment last week and all he said now is that he's committed to another team. He didn't say 'I would accept if I wasnt managing this team'. Seems blown a bit out of proportion and looking for something in nothing to me but to each their own.

Klopp was asked about leaving for another team recently and he said no he's the manager of Liverpool and so on, I didn't see the big deal then either.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Reports here seem to think that Sarri to Juve is happening. That Chelsea are fine with keeping him, but that if Juventus pays his 5 million pounds release they will let him go, and Juve is willing to do so. Ronaldo has apparently also given the green light, for what it's worth...

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I am rather surprised a Serie A or B team has never given him a chance. Some team like Palermo that is a complete clown show.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I mean, one of those clubs should do it just for the ticket sales. though he might snort up in the dugout. Or maybe just experience the rapture
2018627636656595719995429Emotional%20Diego%20Maradona%20needed%20medical%20attention%20after%20Argentina%20wineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I mean, one of those clubs should do it just for the ticket sales. though he might snort up in the dugout. Or maybe just experience the rapture
2018627636656595719995429Emotional%20Diego%20Maradona%20needed%20medical%20attention%20after%20Argentina%20wineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

The coke everywhere is absolutely hilarious. Right now he's coaching a team in Sinaloa which as far as coke goes I think speaks for itself.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
The coke everywhere is absolutely hilarious. Right now he's coaching a team in Sinaloa which as far as coke goes I think speaks for itself.
Could he actually work in Europe? I think Italy might come after his tax money. I think that's probably why he's bounced around some backwater clubs. Well that and drugs.
ed8.jpg

You guys don't want that managing United?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Sarri or Pep to Juventus will be pretty huge, and also a massive culture shift for the way that club plays. They'll need to jettison a bunch of players I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad