GDT: Mallards @ Desert Puppies 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leizi

Jan 13, 2011
Finland
So according to these commentators you can't hit if you're winning and there's time left on the game clock. Then one of them ***** says they should go out and put Perry through the boards...

190Octane

Jun 28, 2002
Fullerton, CA
That's the first time I've seen someone get a double minor for roughing and a fighting major and also see a guy get a fighting major by getting jumped and without even getting his gloves off or throwing a punch. Great officiating.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Nice ending, the third period was the most fun in that game and we didn't even score.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
oh man... this is so weird.. garbutt is awesome lmfao

i cant wait to see garbutt in the POs

Teemu Salami

Empty Ketchup Bottle
May 9, 2013
Orange County, CA
So according to these commentators you can't hit if you're winning and there's time left on the game clock. Then one of them ***** says they should go out and put Perry through the boards...

They should've traded for Garbutt, he would've had no problem spearing Perry in the nuts for them.

Draq

Mar 2, 2016
Germany
haha Garbutt turning into a favourite obviously :laugh:
funny game in the third

man i always get sad when i see our RFA's after the game. I don't want anyone to leave :shakehead

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
legal hit, take two slashes and get jumped and you get 5 for fighting now???

league needs to suspend that little **** for instigating in the last 5.

officiating at it's best.

glad we got out of that without any major injuries.

Crosbysux

Dec 29, 2013
Think they just wanted Garbutt off ice, dont think it's because he did anything wrong. He would've only had 30 seconds if he was in the penalty box, so refs trying to keep order

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Domi got the Instigator per the box score. Enjoy the suspension kid. Oh, and you'll have to pay your coach back the $10,000 he just lost. LOL

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Think they just wanted Garbutt off ice, dont think it's because he did anything wrong. He would've only had 30 seconds if he was in the penalty box, so refs trying to keep order

Yeah, I think it was some sloppy calling by the refs but their main concern was getting all the combatants off the ice for the rest of the game.

liquiduck

Jul 23, 2015
That was quite the game. Domi gave our butt quite the pounding from behind there......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad