Post-Game Talk: Make it 8-2-2: Canucks 2, Wild 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
We outshot the wild, i think people forget we were much better then the wild the first two periods, but went lockdown in 3rd.

John Bender*

Gillis really needs to do something with regard to the PP. I suppose he is waiting to see if Kesler can turn it around......I think Gillis should be on the hunt for a QB type d-man. They can't go into the playoffs with Hamhuis and Garrison on the 1st unit PP. Garrison just does not have it. Hamhuis is not cut out for it.

Schultz would have been so perfect it's not even funny. It's a shame he did not select Vancouver. Who else is available out there? Visnovsky? Would he help?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Remember when the Wild signed Parise and Suter? The response around here was "at least the games won't be boring anymore."

My kingdom for Wes Walz.

I haven't seen any other team that much over the cap that is this allergic to scoring. I said when they were signed it makes them playoff contenders, not championship contenders. The Wild might contend for the playoffs, but are nowhere near a lock. Would laugh if they finished in 9th. They cannot compete with this team.

They are in cap hell, and Heatley is a rotting corpse. You know he's on his way out this Summer.

serge2k

Sep 16, 2006
Gillis really needs to do something with regard to the PP. I suppose he is waiting to see if Kesler can turn it around......I think Gillis should be on the hunt for a QB type d-man. They can't go into the playoffs with Hamhuis and Garrison on the 1st unit PP. Garrison just does not have it. Hamhuis is not cut out for it.

Schultz would have been so perfect it's not even funny. It's a shame he did not select Vancouver. Who else is available out there? Visnovsky? Would he help?

Garrison had how mnay PP goals last year?

Not his fault the team has exactly 0 players who can setup a one timer.

Pseudonymous*

lapierre was 13-10 in the circle, trying to show that he can be counted on with malhotra out

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck

What I want when Kesler returns

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian
Kesler - Edler

(Kesler wont be beaten up in front of the net anymore)

Raymond - Schroeder - Burrows/Higgins/Hansen
Bieksa - Garrison/Hamhuis

Feb 28, 2002
Abbotsford, BC
Visit site

I'm ok with Garrisson but he needs to hit the freaking net!

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
sucks that anaheim couldn't lose BUT minny and edmonton did! woooo!

Better that the Ducks won, they did play the Blackhawks after all.

I just saw the third of the game and it wasn't that exciting, even when the Wild put the pressure on.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012

I dont think garrisson is even on PP unit right now, our first PP unit is edler and whoever else.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Re-watching the Hansen goal - beauty all around. Raymond wins the puck at the boards, makes a nice dangle, feeds Ballard, who makes a nice pass to an open Hansen thanks to Schroeder taking Clutterbuck out of the play.

YogiCanucks

Jan 1, 2007
Vancouver BC
Hansen, Higgins, Lappy are back with their hustle. Kassian joining them too.

Surprised at how chippy the Sedins were. Usually when they get fired off they just go globe trotter on the opposing teams @ss.

John Bender*

I was thinking - I bet this is the year Luongo finally wins the Vezina. Maybe this is going to be a Tim Thomas type situation - remember when Boston had decided Rask was their guy, but their GM could not find a solid deal for Thomas in the Summer, so they kept him? He only went on to win the Vezina, the Conn Smythe and the Stanley Cup right after that, didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad