Post-Game Talk: Make it 8-2-2: Canucks 2, Wild 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
We still need a better 60 minute effort, we played fantastic the first two periods then went into lockdown. If we played like this full 60 minutes I would not have anything to complain about :)

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
I'm jealous of seeing all the other teams score on empty netters....lappy, why you got to shoot from there?

Demitra was pretty good at that...rip Pavol.

I've watched the Canucks for 43 years. I've seen the script, the rewrites, and all the sequels. You have no idea how spoiled we are right now.
no ****. Man, were those first 20 years awful.....(only broken up by a few bright highlights...)

serge2k

Sep 16, 2006
6 straight! Woot!

Congrats to the Minny goalie on a pretty awesome debut. Too bad he's on an inferior team.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
still not sure how lappy was the only one penalized after falk clearly boarded daniel and did it late...**** the refs this game. ****ing zebras.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nice win! Wanted another blowout, but I'll take the 2-1 win! At least it was a decent debut for the kid in net!

Vancouver Canucks*

trophy_jenningslg.jpg

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
Manny will probably be back on Friday vs the Stars.

EDIT: Minnesota probably one of the most boring teams in the NHL. Rather watch them over a East team though.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
We still need a better 60 minute effort, we played fantastic the first two periods then went into lockdown. If we played like this full 60 minutes I would not have anything to complain about :)

Yeah, great first two periods but needed some big saves from Luongo in the third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad