Proposal: Makar to Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDMOILERS9729

Dec 25, 2017
The avs already have EJ, and Macks bff Barrie on the right side. They also have Timmins looking like a hell of a defenceman. They could use a lefty (Klef) or some secondary scoring (Pulju). Could this mean that the Oilers can aquire Makar.
2 bases for a deal:
10th + Klefbom for Makar
Or
10th + Puljujarvi for Makar
Overpay? Underpay? Let me know.

IWantSakicAsMyGM

Oct 13, 2011
Colorado
I don't see the Avs moving Makar for anything less than a stupid overpayment. Like stupid to the point where even Chiarelli can see it's bad.

Reactions: olli

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Makar to Oil...

upload_2018-5-12_19-51-56.jpeg

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Makar is untouchable, unless it hurts to the point where your GM is immediately fired. Your teams best player and then best prospect.

From the Oilers that would be McDavid+Puljarvi

EDMOILERS9729

Dec 25, 2017
Makar is untouchable, unless it hurts to the point where your GM is immediately fired. Your teams best player and then best prospect.

From the Oilers that would be McDavid+Puljarvi
Just letting you know. Anytime Mcdavid is mentioned in a trade proposal, a perpetual sh*tstorm follows. Be wary using the name of the 2nd great one.

Reactions: ujju2

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
The avs already have EJ, and Macks bff Barrie on the right side. They also have Timmins looking like a hell of a defenceman. They could use a lefty (Klef) or some secondary scoring (Pulju). Could this mean that the Oilers can aquire Makar.
2 bases for a deal:
10th + Klefbom for Makar
Or
10th + Puljujarvi for Makar
Overpay? Underpay? Let me know.
WLWwUkP.jpg

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
10th + Klefbom seems like a win for Colorado. They get a proven top 4 and with 10th overall they can draft Ty Smith who's not too far off from Makar in talent.

Reactions: travis scott

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
10th + Klefbom seems like a win for Colorado. They get a proven top 4 and with 10th overall they can draft Ty Smith who's not too far off from Makar in talent.

I think it is extremely doubtful that Colorado would consider it. I think they view Makar as close to untouchable, or at least as close to untouchable as a prospect could be.

Reactions: Ararana

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Honestly I’m so lost at the prices that the Avs expect for Makar, he’s a good prospect, but by no means a world beater.

Does a single scout even think he has #1D potential? All the reports I have seen think his ceiling is offensive top pairing #2

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Honestly I’m so lost at the prices that the Avs expect for Makar, he’s a good prospect, but by no means a world beater.

Does a single scout even think he has #1D potential? All the reports I have seen think his ceiling is offensive top pairing #2

Maybe he is garbage, but the Avs aren't trading him. I have not seen any Avs fans proposing to trade him and an Avs fan did not start this thread.

Edmonton fans (and other fans) can proceed to trash him, which is the normal course for these types of threads.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
10ts pick
Puljarvi
Yamahato

for

Maker (Dude Where's My Car?)

is Fair
I know for some that's probably stupid saying this but the only option I would consider moving Makar is for Draisaitl even then our D would still be an issue few years later. EJ isn't getting any younger and Barrie well I don't think he's gonna stick with the team after Makar/Timmins are in the team. We have Big Z and Girard in the left side so that top 4 is gonna be set for us. I don't think Avs wants to keep rebuilding forever. I think we make terrible trade partner if it's not for Barrie :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad