Injury Report: M*A*S*H* 4077th Is Calling - Triage Has Been Overrun.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
The "flesh wound" has healed. Must be eye damage affecting vision or possible orbital bone fracture

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Grabner - Jan
Schmaltz - Jan/Feb
Dvorak - Feb/Mar
Demers - Next season
Raanta - Next season

I made some guesses on time lines.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Grabner - Jan
Schmaltz - Jan/Feb
Dvorak - Feb/Mar
Demers - Next season
Raanta - Next season

I made some guesses on time lines.

The Rangers broadcast team yesterday said Grabber's return timeline was a complete unknown. Don't know if they have inside info. Could be next season. He must be having vision problems. Very sad.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
The Rangers broadcast team yesterday said Grabber's return timeline was a complete unknown. Don't know if they have inside info. Could be next season. He must be having vision problems. Very sad.

Yeah, getting all the wrong feelings about this. As the Norwegian pessimist I am (you may not have noted. But that's the standard around here) I was sure it was the last time we saw him that fateful night. Now, if he has gotten his looks back, and an eye who works acceptable in the civil life, it is of course a little good here, for him. At least I feel I can hope that's how it works out. But to lose Grabner forever, that is so- bad. :(

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
But but but they said day to day!

At best, to say that, he was just instructed to skip work-out while it healed, so it could heal properly. And is now just very much out of shape. Perhaps that's the best we can hope for, for a reason to him being out longer.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Just bumping this thread so it don't slide out, hoping anybody has any good news one day...

The lack of news should probably indicate there was no one we were waiting for . Yeah. Right...

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Far as we know I think the closest one would be Richardson. At least until his "week to week" also turns into "out of the season"

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
An "analyst" on NHL Network yesterday said Demers would return before the end of the season, which is what Demers said himself about 4 weeks ago.

I'm worried about Grabs. Is it wrong to assume he is having vision problems? Possible broken orbital?

I also think Dvo could return.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I think we could trade Goligoski for a 1st or Kapanen and insert Capobianco and I think the team as a whole is better. If Muzzin is worth a 1st & Prospect, then Goligoski is.
If we could get Kapanen for Goligoski (50% retained), I'd do that in a heartbeat....but doubt Toronto would.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Many on this board want to "get rid of Gogo" because of his play, then in the same breath they want a ransom in return.
I think we currently play him 3rd pairing and folks think a playoff team sees him as worth a 1st round pick or a very good prospect?? The return for trading Goligoski is not having to pay and play him for two more years. Anything else would be gravy.

Reactions: Name Nameless

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I think we could trade Goligoski for a 1st or Kapanen and insert Capobianco and I think the team as a whole is better. If Muzzin is worth a 1st & Prospect, then Goligoski is.
Shit if we can get a 2nd for him let's do it.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Yotes put up their belt video after the Sharks game and the entire hospital ward was waiting in the hallway, except Grabner. Schmaltz was there on crutches, but everybody else standing around getting fist bumps from OEL.

Reactions: Grimes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad