Injury Report: M*A*S*H* 4077th Is Calling - Triage Has Been Overrun.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
No doubt. I still don’t want to see Raanta starting a game this season

A healthy Raanta, together with Kuemper, should make the best tandem in the league. Or in the play-offs.

I must say, the hatred here is off-putting.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
It’s not hatred. He has lost his job. Plain and simple. At least for the remainder of the seaso.

Agreed that we gotta go with Keumper the rest of the way. Next season will be interesting but I think you have to start with Rantaa. Not only is he the financial investment that the team made, but I think he helps with players confidence and allows them to play more loose. We are pulling off a lot of wins playing the trap, but being able to play more than one style of system, or adjust the system depending on game flow and opponent we equates to more wins. All 4 road games were winnable if the team could just put on a little more pressure because they have the assurance of Raanta on the back end. But keeping the dangerous shots to a minimum allows Keumper to be more successful and not have to make the flailing spectacular saves that he doesn't excel at (which Raanta does).

zz

Nov 1, 2006
From what I hear Kuemper reads more plays like books than Raanta ever did. Like about 30 times per game. You don't mess with that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->