LW Zachary L'Heureux - Moncton Wildcats, QMJHL (2021, 27th, NSH)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Dude you have some really bizarre opinions.
Why? Because I’m of the belief that some things aren’t as cut and dry as others make them out to be? Where I like to get both sides of a story before coming to a conclusion.

Real Bizarre.

You have to think, why did L’Heureax act the way he did and why does it look like he singled out a single fan? Something was said, and to L’Hereaux it was something that crossed a line.

I don‘t think “fans” should be exempt from shitty behaviour because they paid for admission. Does that make what L’Hereaux did right? No. But at a human level, is what he did understandable? Absolutely.

What the “fan” said will likely never come to light - so this is probably the end of the story.

cool beans

I didn't know
Jul 8, 2022
I’ve seen way worse. i’d give him a game.

I can’t wait for this kid to wreck havoc on the NHL though - if he is causing this much of an uproar in juniors, I can only imagine what he’ll do in the NHL where rules are more lax. Exiting stuff for Nashville fans.

FWIW: I do believe he was suspended from this though
Nashville boards having a melt down over this lol.

cool beans

I didn't know
Jul 8, 2022
Dude you have some really bizarre opinions.
There not that far fetched.

Regardless this has to be huge learning moment for Zachary. Time will tell how he handles it.

I’m still excited about him as a prospect and fan of nashville

Bfan14

Jan 24, 2023
Seemed like a rather tame poke with a stick to me.

alot of “fans” are ass clowns anyway. They probably deserved it.

nonetheless it won’t matter for his hockey career - just another learning opportunity and some adversity he has to go through.
Once again, it's literally one of the biggest no can do's in hockey. You can NOT hit fans, no matter how big or small it is.

He's likely done for the year

You can't see any red flags in NINE suspensions in two years?

Halifax HO must be absolutely FUMING with him considering they're string contenders for the memorial cup this year and might have just lost one of their best players over absolute stupidity

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2009
Trying to spear fans doesn’t look bad to you?
lol these people are insane. You can get 1 game for giving the other team the middle finger. Doing anything to fans is a big no-no, especially physical contact, especially against a minor...anyway that poster tends to go into threads when a player does some stupid and says "love that!", probably just looking for attention.

At the pro level he'll have to answer to tougher guys than 16 year old fans, and I'd wager he's not got the goods to back it up against the big boys even in the AHL.

Jukurit

May 16, 2022
Why? Because I’m of the belief that some things aren’t as cut and dry as others make them out to be? Where I like to get both sides of a story before coming to a conclusion.
alot of “fans” are ass clowns anyway. They probably deserved it.
You have to think, why did L’Heureax act the way he did and why does it look like he singled out a single fan? Something was said, and to L’Hereaux it was something that crossed a line.

I don‘t think “fans” should be exempt from shitty behaviour because they paid for admission.
So you say you want to get both sides of a story but also make assumptions about what the other person did without any actual proof.

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Because of his past and because it was a fan I expect a big reaction, but looking at the incident in isolation it's quite mild. He certainly didn't 'slash' anyone. He speared/poked someone behind glass with his stick behind glass who was probably mouthing off. 20-year-old kid does something immature that will result in relatively severe consequences before, where have I seen that before.

If I'm a Nashville fan I wouldn't be shocked or bothered really. Sucks for him to miss games but the guy was pegged as a Marchand type so these types of things are to be expected. Just have to have a strong room to make sure he doesn't go over the line and hurt his team too much. Will be a learning curve for him but by the time he's 26 he'll be one of the most loved and hated guys in the league probably.

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
Because of his past and because it was a fan I expect a big reaction, but looking at the incident in isolation it's quite mild. He certainly didn't 'slash' anyone. He speared/poked someone behind glass with his stick behind glass who was probably mouthing off. 20-year-old kid does something immature that will result in relatively severe consequences before, where have I seen that before.

If I'm a Nashville fan I wouldn't be shocked or bothered really. Sucks for him to miss games but the guy was pegged as a Marchand type so these types of things are to be expected. Just have to have a strong room to make sure he doesn't go over the line and hurt his team too much. Will be a learning curve for him but by the time he's 26 he'll be one of the most loved and hated guys in the league probably.
Great post... nothing more needs to be said TBH , lets get back to talking about if he has top 6 upside

I would hit that post with a like, but Mods on here took away my liberty to do so bc I made a funny joke about the French (I'm like 25% French too smh)

Goon42

Apr 12, 2013
I’ve seen way worse. i’d give him a game.

I can’t wait for this kid to wreck havoc on the NHL though - if he is causing this much of an uproar in juniors, I can only imagine what he’ll do in the NHL where rules are more lax. Exiting stuff for Nashville fans.

FWIW: I do believe he was suspended from this though
100% agree with this post

Reactions: Tube Skates

Bfan14

Jan 24, 2023

NINE suspensions in two years is "nothing to worry about"?

Marchand has never speared a fan. This isn't some mild incident and there's a reason it basically never happens.

8 previous suspensions before spearing a kid in the stands points to some major red flags and lear anger issues. I've seen him a ton in the Q and he's one of the easiest players I've ever seen to take off their game and get under their skin. Similar to Khovanov and we saw how that turned out

Reactions: Blueston

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I would guess it will be in the 15-20 range. I doubt it will be the end of his Q career. It was absolutely boneheaded and there is zero excuse for it but...in my opinion anyways it wasn't malicious enough to warrant 30-40 games. I could be wrong though. Very frustrating player because if he just kept his head on straight he is so good.

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
Yup, a real pos. Hope he gets suspended for the remaining of this season. Karma will take care of him

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
What's wrong with this idiot?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad