LW Zachary L'Heureux - Moncton Wildcats, QMJHL (2021, 27th, NSH)

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
He is now 4+1 in 3 games and look in very good shape
To me he doesn’t look like he’s in true game form yet. His speed is down a bit and he’s not handling the puck as good yet as when he’s on the top of his game. He’s better than what he’s showing so far

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
This kid is being dealt a raw deal from Q referees and league officials. I have been critical of his game for years. Now back from injury has really concentrated on his hockey. Avoiding scrums and controlling his emotions. Two games ago he scored a goal a then got in a fight. Now suspended again for staged fighting. I’d really like to know how referees determine staged fighting. Nashville needs to get him out of this league. He’s probably out grown it anyways. Hate to see such a talented kid sitting for no real reason.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Some Gatineau fans are claiming he hit a fan on his way off last night. Haven't seen any video of it, but if(big if) it is true he could be looking at yet another suspension.

• Wow
Reactions: Lavar Ball

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
This kid is being dealt a raw deal from Q referees and league officials. I have been critical of his game for years. Now back from injury has really concentrated on his hockey. Avoiding scrums and controlling his emotions. Two games ago he scored a goal a then got in a fight. Now suspended again for staged fighting. I’d really like to know how referees determine staged fighting. Nashville needs to get him out of this league. He’s probably out grown it anyways. Hate to see such a talented kid sitting for no real reason.

That post didn't age well.

Some Gatineau fans are claiming he hit a fan on his way off last night. Haven't seen any video of it, but if(big if) it is true he could be looking at yet another suspension.

The QMJHL is looking into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueston

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Really looking forward to this video evidence.....you'd think if this kid had slashed a fan with his stick it'd be on TSN by now.

Hopefully it was more of an accident or there's some other reasoning behind it. :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad