LW Nick Ritchie (2014, 10th, ANA)

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Just scored again.

5th PP goal of the season leds the entire AHL with some teams have played 4 more games than the Gulls...
8 goals in 8 games

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Wow, impressive start for him. Wonder if ANA will be tempted to call him up if he continues to dominate for another 5-10 games.

idiroft

Sep 21, 2012
Lisboa
Wow, impressive start for him. Wonder if ANA will be tempted to call him up if he continues to dominate for another 5-10 games.

He should stay down there the entire season and dominate. We need to develop a confident goal scorer. Top line minutes in the AHL is just what the doctor ordered.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
A goal a game for Ritchie. Surprising but not overly surprised. Impressive for a rookie in the AHL. Anaheim has a good one here. I had him as the 9th best ranked player in 2014 draft.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Maintains his PPG pace with a rare apple. ;)

10 points in 10 games for a power forward. That's impressive for a 19 year old in the AHL.

Frankly I didn't expect this type of production for a player of his style(and I had him as the 9th best prospect in my rankings), so what he has done thus far this year is very impressive.

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa

10 points in 10 games for a power forward. That's impressive for a 19 year old in the AHL.

Frankly I don't expect this type of production for a player of his style, so what he has done thus far this year is very impressive.

8 goals and 10 points playing against REAL MEN. :nod:

Not bad for his first stint in the AHL.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

Frankly I didn't expect this type of production for a player of his style(and I had him as the 9th best prospect in my rankings), so what he has done thus far this year is very impressive.

Yep, kid is a monster, especially for his age. Scared to see what he can do when he gets his 'man strength' in a few years because he already is the rare power forward with a big body that knows how to use his size effectively for positioning.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Yep, kid is a monster, especially for his age. Scared to see what he can do when he gets his 'man strength' in a few years because he already is the rare power forward with a big body that knows how to use his size effectively for positioning.

Ritchie with an assist late last night to maintain his PPG pace. 11 in 11 now. Got to like a player that plays a power game with size and production.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad