LW Matvei Petrov (2021, 180th, EDM)

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Russia took zero players in N/A so I wouldn’t stress too hard over it - they even left Kuznetsov and Chayka off the roster who are returning players.

Would have been nice to get a good look live at him playing but yeah, the reality of the times with Covid.

He still has another year of eligibility after this year as well.

What a tremendous pick he has turned into, Dubas being greedy is the only reason we had this pick and I’m so glad we picked him. I’ve been big on him right from when he was drafted but he’s exceeding all expectations.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
2021 had really good 6th rounders, not just Petrov as a huge steal.

to mention the absolute best of the rest 6th rounders : Safonov, Arcuri, Lockheart, Knak, Novikov
Safonov is having awesome season in the KHL as an 18 year old, Novikov has played 30+
games in the KHL this season, as an 18 year old, Knak is playing in his 2nd NL season
already, Arcuri been really good for the Frontenacs this season and Lockheart as well for the Otters.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
To my eyes. 1st/2nd line winger.

A guy who works hard, is as good as passer as a shooter.
Not a floater.

1st liner is a massive praise, consider whos to compete with. But good, then we dont need to trade for a forward. Next year is gonna be gooood. Holloway, Petrov, Borgault, Savoie competing for roosterspot.
That would fill out voids.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad