Prospect Info: Luke Hughes (#4 overall)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Belated congrats to the Devils in getting Hughes. I see him as being the Dman most likely to reach his high ceiling.
His age plays into how i project him to be. Needs at least 1 more year of development but he should be destroying his competetion in his age 18 season.
Elite skating, elite playmaking and he may have another growth spurt to 6'3 & a half.
That combo of Size + Speed + Skill should make his game translate to the NHL very well.
Congratulations to the Ducks board for getting the player at 3OA that prevented one of your posters from completely losing their shit and scream posting at the rest of you for god knows how long. I’m assuming it’s obvious who I’m talking about and I only spent a few hours on your board once before the draft. There was, uh, very enthusiastic, uh, fan of McTavish on a draft thread there. They were quite a thing to behold.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Congratulations to the Ducks board for getting the player at 3OA that prevented one of your posters from completely losing their shit and scream posting at the rest of you for god knows how long. I’m assuming it’s obvious who I’m talking about and I only spent a few hours on your board once before the draft. There was, uh, very enthusiastic, uh, fan of McTavish on a draft thread there. They were quite a thing to behold.
I'm actually over it, just days before the draft i accepted they were probably gonna pick Guenther or Edvinsson and i saw McTavish as being better than both of them.
I was hoping NJ would pick Eklund so he wouldn't end up in LA or SJ but its cool SJ now has their Swedish Zegras.
I feel like this years draft the #3 to #9 were all the same tier more or less at least that is the vibe i get and right after that top 9 we saw a team reach big time.
I'm just happy we didn't get Guenther or Edvinsson(I like him alot but we just don't need two Hampus Lindholms lol)

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Luke is really getting his tires pumped by his teammates and coaches.

Imagine if he plays and provides only slightly less value than what Power is providing that team.

Reactions: MakoSlade

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
he’s 10 months younger than power, i’m more curious to see how he does compared to powers season last year, that’s really a more fair comparison

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Any way of watching Michigan tonight? Looking forward to see Luke in action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad