Rumor: "Lots of guys available (via trade)" per GR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I wrote a report on the Florida Panthers FanClub on FB, where a lot of you also in.

That is saying the same, but they are unsure is this a garage sale (only those who you had to deal anyway) or a Fire sale where everyone is on the Market for the right Price.
I hope we start with Matheson, who clearly need a fresh Start or a Month rest to get back on Track.

Also a Big Question mark, that maybe a lot of here dont like. Since this Season is already done.
Would you ask Loungo for his 5 Teams List?
Cause he clearly said, he wanna play Hockey furthermore. But with his preformance and also Reimer Preformance on smaller Pads make clear we need a new Goalie.
And then play the rest of the Season with Reimer and Monti. So Monti can taste a bit of NHL Hockey before next Season. With all the Games they gave him this Season in the AHL, they might aspect him to be with the Team next Season.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I wrote a report on the Florida Panthers FanClub on FB, where a lot of you also in.

That is saying the same, but they are unsure is this a garage sale (only those who you had to deal anyway) or a Fire sale where everyone is on the Market for the right Price.
I hope we start with Matheson, who clearly need a fresh Start or a Month rest to get back on Track.

Also a Big Question mark, that maybe a lot of here dont like. Since this Season is already done.
Would you ask Loungo for his 5 Teams List?
Cause he clearly said, he wanna play Hokcey furthermore. But with his preformance and also Reimer Preformance on smaller Pads make clear we need a new Goalie.
And then play the rest of the Season with Reimer and Monti. So Monti can taste a bit of NHL Hockey before next Season. With all the Games they gave him this Season in the AHL, they might aspect him to be with the Team next Season.
I’d give Monty a couple games at least. If he’s good let him play some more. If he gets destroyed send him down.

Reactions: Aksu

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Among the expendable, I'd like to keep Vatrano. He has a good shot and good speed. His vision is poor, but I don't mind it, he's fun to watch.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Can't wait to see us unload Hoffman/Dadonov for picks and they sell it to us as they need to make room for Tippett

When Bjugstad is gone their is already space open for Tippett. Bjugstad is maybe one of the 1st Player gone, cause he need a change. What he can bring in into the Game, doesnt fit in here anymore.

Reactions: danktopshelf

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Kiselevich, Pysyk, McCann, malgin, Reimer, vatrano, potentially a bigger name like dadonov although that’d be ridiculous, lam, sceviour, Brouwer, bjugstad. All guys I could see being available

Reactions: Chaos2k7

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I don’t think anyone would take Bjugstad. That’s just me.

Good on 5on5 and a better player for the 3rd line. When you get the max out of him, he could also play Top line Minutes. I think he still has Value, but in Injurie report list could be the bigger factor.

back issue and then Neck issue by a Size of 6"6 never is a good sign.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
You guys are hilarious. Complain about our teams weaknesses like board battles defensive play etc then want bjugstad gone ASAP. Basically everyone wants players that don’t score 30 or
More goals gone. Get gudbranson gone. Complain about not being
Physical enough. Get bjugstad gone complain about or forwards making bad turnovers and not strong enough on boards. Nick isn’t going anywhere. He’s too versatile and too good
Of a reliable depth piece. The flack he gets here is a joke

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
You guys are hilarious. Complain about our teams weaknesses like board battles defensive play etc then want bjugstad gone ASAP. Basically everyone wants players that don’t score 30 or
More goals gone. Get gudbranson gone. Complain about not being
Physical enough. Get bjugstad gone complain about or forwards making bad turnovers and not strong enough on boards. Nick isn’t going anywhere. He’s too versatile and too good
Of a reliable depth piece. The flack he gets here is a joke
You can get players of Bjugstads caliber who have little offensive potential and ok defensive play for like 1.5 million. 6 goals and 10 points in 30 games is not "good". Thats pretty meh.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

giphy-10.gif

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Hoffman would be a good piece to trade since he's having a career year and we can't re-sign him anyway since we need help on the back end.

He would bring a good return, maybe something like Muzzin from LA? LA really needs scoring.
Hoff still has another year like Daddy, doubtful he is dealt.

I can imagine Dale thinks he can flip our tweeners for other ones that are even better.

Watch out for a bunch of 3rd 4th and 5th rounders as Dale make room for the future guys coming up next season.

Rinse repeat, only another 10 years to go on the 5 year plan.

Reactions: Kellyr

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Reminds me of a certain someone's 15 goal, 37pt, 80 game season, paid $3.5 million in salary.

Guess who?
Seems like you are still talking about Nick but he got the current deal he has after riding shotgun one season with Huby. LOL

We hand out preemptive contract extensions like candy on Halloween

Sometimes good sometimes bad,

Reactions: jvr32
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad