Rumor: "Lots of guys available (via trade)" per GR

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Friedman in his 31 Thoughts says he thinks Pysyk is available as well.

I think he'd fetch a pretty solid return as a RHD on a reasonable contract. I think we can probably recoup a 2nd round pick for this summer + something else for him.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Friedman in his 31 Thoughts says he thinks Pysyk is available as well.

I think he'd fetch a pretty solid return as a RHD on a reasonable contract. I think we can probably recoup a 2nd round pick for this summer + something else for him.

Pysyk is trash, get rid of him.

Reactions: Jean Luc Discard

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Pysyk is trash, get rid of him.

He's not trash. He's a good 3rd pairing Dman. So is Kis. Wish Kis would get more of a chance, but the way he has been handled this season, it doesn't surprise me he's on the trade block. He's a UFA at the end of the year. Does anyone see him re-signing here? We're not making the playoffs, so might as well get something for him.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Pysyk has been ok this season. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but he was trash last season but pretty good 2 years ago when he first got here

You're remembering it correctly. First season he was good when he was on the 3rd pair. He was thrust onto the second pair the following season and was overwhelmed. This season he has been fine.

Reactions: Ghoste

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Hoffman would be a good piece to trade since he's having a career year and we can't re-sign him anyway since we need help on the back end.

He would bring a good return, maybe something like Muzzin from LA? LA really needs scoring.

Reactions: danktopshelf

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Hoffman is one of our best Offensman we have, not sure why we let him play 3rd line. 22 Goals, high S%, good 2Way Game everything you want from a Top Player.
But 3rd Line Minutes are enough, we must play with Vatrano on 1st Line.

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
No big pieces will be moving. Dale will be trying to move from Reimer and some of the dead weight on this team (McCann, Haley, brouwer, etc.) If your a bottom 6 player outside of Lams or Hawk, you're probably gone according to GRs article.

The biggest name that may move is Bjugstad which I'm fine with. I could see him playing out west, possibly in Vegas or Vancouver.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->