Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Lambert can live long and suck it.
Kinda where I'm at. Dudes a nothing coach. If you heard that from Lavy, or Hynes...I'd stop and think. But Lambert making a comment like that just looks like a safe middle of the road corporate manager who is risk averse criticizing someone with way more obvious talent than he ever could have dreamed of having.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Need the PP to put up a goal for a change...

And yet we are more likely to give up a shorty :(

Edit..... aaaaaaaaand its gone

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Oh Baby Skates...you didn't have much choice there I know. Wish it were a penalty shot instead of a pp

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
PP doesn't step up. no surprise.

we spend way too much time on the boards it seems with very little space compared to other teams i watch.

^^in general not just on the PP

Reactions: sparkle twin

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
2nd unit it actually creates a few things but not enough time. Rocco had no options there. We are really making some stupid-ass passes tonight, trying to force things.

On that 2nd unit Smith not even able to hit the net on the PP from the bumper position rustled my jimmies the most. This team blows at creating bumper plays.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
On that 2nd unit Smith not even able to hit the net on the PP from the bumper position rustled my jimmies the most. This team blows at creating bumper plays.
Nah Arvy trying to force a saucer pass to Duchene and it being 3 feet off the ice was worse, after the 1st unit had already wasted a minute doing nothing.

Reactions: Mass

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Everything is from the outside. No one's going to the net. As soon as we enter the zone, it's straight to the wall and take a shot or turn it over.

How did Blackwell score? Going down the middle to the net.

See, right there, get traffic and a shot through. Need a lot more of that.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad