Not open for further replies.

weeze

May 2, 2011
Illinois
Some observations:
1- We get knocked off the puck really easy
2- No net front presence
3- Passing is not very good
4- We seem to always have two players behind opposing goalies net then chasing the puck the other way
5- Other teams seem to know we are gonna pass it around the side board and are waiting for it
6- Bottom six are playing/scoring better than top six
7- Problems clearing puck show up again
8- Couple players just need to go (Granlund 15/7/8, Turris 18/6/12), they do not move the needle in any direction
9- Have to fix PP/PK or someone gets fired!

Reactions: NNCbama

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Some observations:
1- We get knocked off the puck really easy
2- No net front presence
3- Passing is not very good
4- We seem to always have two players behind opposing goalies net then chasing the puck the other way
5- Other teams seem to know we are gonna pass it around the side board and are waiting for it
6- Bottom six are playing/scoring better than top six
7- Problems clearing puck show up again
8- Couple players just need to go (Granlund 15/7/8, Turris 18/6/12), they do not move the needle in any direction
9- Have to fix PP/PK or someone gets fired!
So Turris' pace is only 8 points off of Johansen's, and that's while playing 3 and 1/2 minutes less per game, not being stapled to our best wingers, and generally being jerked around for most of the season. At $2million more per season, I'd rather move SlowJo.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
So Turris' pace is only 8 points off of Johansen's, and that's while playing 3 and 1/2 minutes less per game, not being stapled to our best wingers, and generally being jerked around for most of the season. At $2million more per season, I'd rather move SlowJo.
And who would you trade him for?
There is no market for a guy like him right now.

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
Johansen and Forsberg both think they’re better than they are. Using their skill only they are good. Using their skill and working hard every shift they are star players. I think the team got lazy under Laviolette. When we talk about working hard we discuss Smith, Ardvisson, Grimaldi; never Johansen or Forsberg. That’s a shame.
Preds need to quit raving about the Pekka goal and Forsberg’s lacrosse goal and get to work. By the way, in case you missed it, Preds lost the game where Forsberg had the lacrosse goal and 2 between the legs shots. The new coach needs to bench him if those are the things he works on in practice. He might concentrate on better passes and puck control.
It should make fans a little frustrated to see such a major talent piddling around.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Forsberg is on a 67 point pace, he and Duchene are the only top 6 players actually producing somewhat respectably.
67 points for either of those guys at this point is disappointing. There is no reason each should be above 70. There is no reason Forsberg should not be a point per game guy really. Both have the talent, both are compensated to do so as well.

Reactions: OldFan

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
67 points for either of those guys at this point is disappointing. There is no reason each should be above 70. There is no reason Forsberg should not be a point per game guy really. Both have the talent, both are compensated to do so as well.

Considering how Johansen, Granlund, and Arvidsson are producing I'll happily take Forsberg's point production.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Forsberg's production may be better, but I'm not sold it's not always at the detriment of the teams production. I ain't impressed by his fancy crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad