Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Predators @ Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Horrible. How is the coverage blown so badly. Line changes look like garbage tonight. Taking too long to get bodies changed.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I'm done with Johansen. Considering his minutes and normal linemates I think we'd get better value with Turris at $6M than him at $8M going forward.
he's been disappointing in the regular season every year. he was money in our miracle run and has gotten a pass on scrutiny ever since.

You

Jul 1, 2010
I thought Granlund was advertised as a 2-way player? 2-way contract, maybe.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I thought Granlund was advertised as a 2-way player? 2-way contract, maybe.
He's a much better player than what we've gotten. I'm going to argue some mix of playstyle and usage got him off to a bad start here and has wrecked his confidence. I don't think it's salvageable and it's going to suck when he reverts to a 60 point player elsewhere.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
He's a much better player than what we've gotten. I'm going to argue some mix of playstyle and usage got him off to a bad start here and has wrecked his confidence. I don't think it's salvageable and it's going to suck when he reverts to a 60 point player elsewhere.
This reminds me somewhat of the Smith conversations during the Trotz years. But Smith hasn't exploded since Trotz left either.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
This reminds me somewhat of the Smith conversations during the Trotz years. But Smith hasn't exploded since Trotz left either.
Yeah, maybe. You don't fluke into back-to-back 69-67 point seasons though. That said, a few Wild fans commented that his play was down last year before the trade, so maybe something else has been going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad