Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Game 4 - Nashville Predators (C1) at Dallas Stars (WC1) - Series Tied 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
i swear... this team.. this talent..

i either hate them or i want to fire the whole coaching regime.

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
The real fan in me obviously wants us to come home, regroup and win Saturday(why is it both of our losses have been followed by two days off??)... but a small cranky part of me wants two more embarassing losses which would force Poile to shake up this heartless, complacent bunch of jerks
Well, as a new fan of Preds, I would like to see Boyle re-signed so I don't have to change out, yet another front license plate (FL cars don't have front plates and I refuse to have Bolts on back AND front); plus, I'd like to just add one more sweater with his name on it, not 2

I really like Grimaldi with Boyler, it'd be nice to see Simmonds re-signed - think his big body on 3rd line, Boyle on 4th would give 2 solid lines of "don't screw with us"

Turris needs to go - sorry if that's out of line but I'm not seeing anything special there

PK ... jury is out on him; flashes of amazing with moments of "WTH?"

I think Housley should come back to Nashville - seems he did a great job as asst coach, he's not ready for big HC job yet (or ever - we Minnesotans tend to be a little soft at the top)

What else can be changed? I mean, Preds ARE still in this ... just a @#$ P1

Reactions: atilla the honeybun

JamestheSame

Apr 18, 2012
Based on last year there would have been mutiny if he didnt.

I guess hes just another in a long line of slack-ass players who play hard until they get paid then just mail it in..

I thought Ellis was terrible in last year's playoffs. He got manhandled by Colorado and Winnipeg.

I realized then that we shouldn't re-sign him. We need a bigger defenseman with Josi.

Ellis struggles with board battles which leads to less possession time for us. Josi would be even better with a better dman.

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
Knowing all the enlightened fans around the league, it's probably directed at PK.
I really like PK, he kind of reminds me of Simmonds - when they are on your team, you love them; but as opposing teams, you hate them - that's the perfect hockey player

Plus PK ALWAYS seems to do so much in the communities where he lives - I didn't know that much about him up in Canada but read way more with the Weber/PK trade

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
to piss the guys off and make them play harder?
this team has shown nothing really works to motivate them.

just for pure amusement honestly. i still haven't turned the game off so i really want to get the full effect of pain and suffering.

Reactions: PJ817

lostinwarsaw

A Slovak living in Belgium
Feb 26, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Ellis doesn’t even come remotely close to passing “the eye test”. Some defenders may Not have the best stats but still play solid, just bad corsi. I’d rather have Anton f***ing volchenkov in there than him. I’m pissed tonight boys, got off work early so I could watch the third. Big mistake

Prediculous

May 11, 2018
Redding, CA
Ellis doesn’t even come remotely close to passing “the eye test”. Some defenders may Not have the best stats but still play solid, just bad corsi. I’d rather have Anton ****ing volchenkov in there than him. I’m pissed tonight boys, got off work early so I could watch the third. Big mistake

Learn from your mistake brother. I wouldnt waste a beautiful afternoon weekend watching this ish, that's for sure.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I just want to see some pushback from the Preds. There are about 3 players that will fight through a check, Grimaldi and Arvy, sometimes Forsberg. Everyone else panics or backs down when they feel someone get near them. Fight to get to the front of the net for 20 minutes.

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
how did PK get $9M ??? I mean... EK is at $6.5??? At the time, was PK that much >>>> than EK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad