Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Game 4 - Nashville Predators (C1) at Dallas Stars (WC1) - Series Tied 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Team (and coaching staff) deserves this. Honestly, don't want this team to squeak into the 2nd round only for this to happen again there. Put up or go home boys.
call me a sorry fan but i would just rather us go out in the first round. i am sick of this team's inability to just put a consistent 60 minute in.

im actually pissed i used up a night to watch this. it's a very common theme.

Reactions: predfan98

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
call me a sorry fan but i would just rather us go out in the first round.
Um, can I just say that no, you really do not want your team to go out in the first round ... trust me on that; at least they are up a game and putting up a fight of sorts...

TBH, I really liked the Preds before Boyle came just never knew as much as I do now with him here ... back to Nashville and I think it's a win, back to Dallas and maybe a win, back to Nashville, if required, and it's a win

Round 2

You

Jul 1, 2010
Can't wait to see the heart on display if this goes to Game 7...

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Um, can I just say that no, you really do not want your team to go out in the first round ... trust me on that; at least they are up a game and putting up a fight of sorts...

TBH, I really liked the Preds before Boyle came just never knew as much as I do now with him here ... back to Nashville and I think it's a win, back to Dallas and maybe a win, back to Nashville, if required, and it's a win

Round 2
dallas has been better 3 of the 4. if we make it out of this round, it will be either from goaltending or luck. probably need both.

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
dallas has been better 3 of the 4. if we make it out of this round, it will be either from goaltending or luck. probably need both.
Dallas is playing hungrier and Preds are without any counter to the big boys - Boyle and Simmonds out is hurting; can't push forward if you're constantly getting pounded in your own end.

I still think Preds in 6 or 7

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
The real fan in me obviously wants us to come home, regroup and win Saturday(why is it both of our losses have been followed by two days off??)... but a small cranky part of me wants two more embarassing losses which would force Poile to shake up this heartless, complacent bunch of jerks

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
The real fan in me obviously wants us to come home, regroup and win Saturday(why is it both of our losses have been followed by two days off??)... but a small cranky part of me wants two more embarassing losses which would force Poile to shake up this heartless, complacent bunch of jerks
my sentiments as well.

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
Are they seriously chanting Nashville Sucks? or is my hearing needing to be checked

Prediculous

May 11, 2018
Redding, CA
I think this team has reached its potential with Lavi. To me it seems like we have a bad play style for the roster we have in place. This is a really small team yet we play in a system probably better suited for a heavier team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad