Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Game 4 - Nashville Predators (C1) at Dallas Stars (WC1) - Series Tied 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Whatever is happening tonight likely has nothing to do with PK’s salary.....

But hey, since we’re on the subject.

PK’s salary has some element of marketability baked in. No idea how much is in there but wouldn’t shock me if he’s worth $1-2m more than an equal level player due to his draw and name’s ability to push merch.

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
Whatever is happening tonight likely has nothing to do with PK’s salary.....

But hey, since we’re on the subject.

Also PK’s salary has some element of marketability baked in. No idea how much is in there but wouldn’t shock me if he’s worth $1-2m more than an equal level player due to his draw and name’s ability to push merch.
I agree his salary has nothing to do with tonight (is that a violation???) but it got me curious to see what the cap space is for the Preds since others were talking about how to fix this team looking at this game (and the final 2 months of season, presumably)

I have come to like PK but not due to hockey but due to Vonn which made me learn more about him along with the charities he supports, etc.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Just got home from trivia, where NBA was shown.

Was it all PP or did Rinne have a road melt down?

My daughter doesn't think the Preds will advance because they can't play 60 minutes well.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
This is even worse. Preds have had a much better game on paper than what the scoreboard shows. It’s the only reason I can retain any hope. The Stars definitely cashed in all of their unlucky bank from game 3 in game 4.

Nashville Predators @ Dallas Stars, 2019-04-17

Basically Preds have had more scoring chances and high danger chances are near even. First period was 5-3 Dallas in high danger shots. Rinne let in some softies.

Tempfan99

Apr 16, 2017
Montreal
how did PK get $9M ??? I mean... EK is at $6.5??? At the time, was PK that much >>>> than EK?
He did get the max he could get. Even went to arbitration but they came up with a deal before having a judgement. And with speculations of the new cap affecting future contract on the uprise.

He did do much more in mtl because he was used as the no1 D-man and by far. More ice-tie and always max ice time on PP. I beleive that theres no way u can tell a D-man full popential when ur using him as part of top 4 def.

I really beleive that if he was traded to a team much more in need of a no1 D-man he would fill up the shoes unlike a guy like ellis. Who knows about EK

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
The only good thing about this game is that Nashville fans didnt pay the enormous marked up prices for playoff seats and then see this big steamer...

Hope to goodness Saturday turns out to be worth the money for those who go...

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Just got home from trivia, where NBA was shown.

Was it all PP or did Rinne have a road melt down?

My daughter doesn't think the Preds will advance because they can't play 60 minutes well.
i agree with your daughter.

it was both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad