Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Game 4 - Nashville Predators (C1) at Dallas Stars (WC1) - Series Tied 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee

cut.jpg

giphy.gif

upload_2019-4-17_13-12-19.png

upload_2019-4-17_8-44-1.png
upload_2019-4-17_8-44-9.png

upload_2019-4-17_8-44-31.png

upload_2019-4-17_13-10-45.png

Last edited:

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
One good performance from putting a stranglehold on the series. Get it done

predwings

Jan 26, 2011
Nashville TN
Something just tells me tonight is going to be more open for the Preds. Stars gave it all they had last game and came up short, I still think it might be a close game but I think we dictate the pace of play more this game than last

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Something just tells me tonight is going to be more open for the Preds. Stars gave it all they had last game and came up short, I still think it might be a close game but I think we dictate the pace of play more this game than last
Its definitely coming for one of us. I hope its us. It'd be awesome if it was tonight in their barn

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I just want to see us compete for a full 60 minutes- let the chips fall where they may.

There is no reason we should ever be on our heels and completely dominated for two periods the way we were on Monday

Time to take control- all the pressure is now on them....

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
To me, we have not played very well in any of the games thus far. Even Game 2 where we had a marked shot advantage, I thought the Stars did a good job keeping it to the outside generally. Team needs to go all-in early tonight, JoFA line in particular. Taking the series back to Nashville up 3-1 would do wonders. Vamos los Perds!

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
We need JOFA to match the intensity of the Benn line. Their top line is dangerous shift after shift ... ours, well, not so much.

Grimaldi is our leading goal scorer. Jarnkrok, Bonino, and Ekholm our tied for the team lead in assists. Those four are tied for the team points lead. Yet, we enter tonight with the series lead.

Reactions: Tex76

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
To me, we have not played very well in any of the games thus far. Even Game 2 where we had a marked shot advantage, I thought the Stars did a good job keeping it to the outside generally. Team needs to go all-in early tonight, JoFA line in particular. Taking the series back to Nashville up 3-1 would do wonders. Vamos los Perds!

Playing with the lead in the series now i agree id like to see them be a little more aggressive and freewheeling early.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
A Power play goal for us would be nice. A shorty for us would be even better. Needless to say not allowing Dallas to get either would be great too

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
Hi there Smashville! Remember me? The wee #TeamBoyle fan for life? ALWAYS on Team Boyle? Well, Smashville, my other team is in tatters so, as you're my #1 team (even before my hometown team)... can you help mend my broken heart?

Thank you. Always & forever #TeamBoyle #StandWithUs #Preds

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

predwings

Jan 26, 2011
Nashville TN
Hi there Smashville! Remember me? The wee #TeamBoyle fan for life? ALWAYS on Team Boyle? Well, Smashville, my other team is in tatters so, as you're my #1 team (even before my hometown team)... can you help mend my broken heart?

Thank you. Always & forever #TeamBoyle #StandWithUs #Preds
You are always welcome, cheer them on. Sadly Boyle is out this series after an appendectomy (His appendix nearly burst) so he probably won't see play for another 10 days or so. :(

Reactions: PJ817

loyeks

Nov 11, 2017
1. No live thread tonight?
2. Nervous. The players are saying the right things about playing better. They (seems to me) invariably come out flat and don’t get it going when they preface a game with that talk.

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
You are always welcome, cheer them on. Sadly Boyle is out this series after an appendectomy (His appendix nearly burst) so he probably won't see play for another 10 days or so. :(
I follow his sister and all things Preds on Twitter (when ya'll got him, I switched from Devils to Preds)

My appy burst and nearly died; if they did a lapro on him, the incision is much smaller and less muscle is cut so hopefully, he'll heal much quicker (plus, he's an athlete and in excellent care! Wife Lauren is amazing and sister Gabby is a love)

Had Nash and Bolts in SCF (and a separate sofa for my son to cheer for "his" team while I was going to cheer Nash). At least, I can still cheer Nash! :)

LETS DO THIS THING PREDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad