GDT: Loss @ 4pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I don’t think Mantha looks well. both assists were because he is favoring his hand. Missed first one and passed. Didn’t shoot but made great pass. He is tentative of back check as well. Watch and see if its just me.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
I don’t think Mantha looks well. both assists were because he is favoring his hand. Missed first one and passed. Didn’t shoot but made great pass. He is tentative of back check as well. Watch and see if its just me.
It's 6-3, Mantha is going to Mantha?

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
I’m not hating on Mantha. i am just saying it looks like his hand/wrist/finger doesn’t look good.

I think Mantha is hurt.
Maybe but I don’t think it would be wrist or finger. His apparent injury the other night was a labeled a lower body injury

Reactions: Block

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Every time Mantha is on the ice he's dangerous.

They need to consider giving him an extension offer if they don't get a good enough return at the TDL.
One far better year doesn't constitute a contract extension when he was bad the two prior seasons before this one. I think Mantha will have to take a bit of a pay cut, with Caps or any other team.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I am coming around on extension for Mantha. We can’t trade him if we are in the hunt. But i want to resign him before deadline and take it off table.

Reactions: Ridley Simon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad