GDT: Loss @ 4pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
The real question is does the injury streak continue.

Caps last four games:
2/17 @ Montreal - Fehervary goes down
2/20 against the Devils - Dowd goes down
2/22 @ TB - Oshie goes down
2/24 @ Fla - Mantha injured

Reactions: Neil Racki

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Going to the game.
1708977393881.png

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Sens are 7-2-1 in last 10. They are in the midst of their annual play themselves out of contention early in the year, and then go on a run when it's too late run.

Normally, I would say, Monday night, opponent filled with young'uns and try-hards, we put in a desultory showing and lose. But we now have a growing bounty of young'uns and try-hards on our side! It is encouraging. But Kuemper, sure you gotta play him cuz B2B tomorrow but . . . . ho boy.

Reactions: Neil Racki and um

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Kuemper in net.

Forsberg for Sens. He's been good.

They need a win here.
Not sure Kuemper in net is the right choice to get back into a game(after Lindgren played the last 3 and Kuemper's very weak glove-hand) against the Sens, who have a good offensive attack and who have been playing well of late despite not having a not so good road record. Forsberg always plays tough to beat against us for some reason and we have a good deal of injuries to players that have been contributing to offense and the PK.

Kuemper will have to play well(not sure he can) and the Caps might have to keep this a low scoring game to get 2 points.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Sens are 7-2-1 in last 10. They are in the midst of their annual play themselves out of contention early in the year, and then go on a run when it's too late run.

Normally, I would say, Monday night, opponent filled with young'uns and try-hards, we put in a desultory showing and lose. But we now have a growing bounty of young'uns and try-hards on our side! It is encouraging. But Kuemper, sure you gotta play him cuz B2B tomorrow but . . . . ho boy.
I'm with ya. I rather play Shepard/give Clay Stevenson his first NHL start than play Kuemper against these Sens, who can score goals. This could be an ugly one like last time, when the Caps lost at the beginning of the season, 6-1!

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles

If I were Carbery, I would rest Mantha an extra day to see if he could be better to play tomorrow and go with Dube or Miro, who are more suited to play an up tempo style of game. CMM has to have another one of those step up type games...

Yikes, the Hockey Gods are trying to send Teddy a big message! " Stop this marketing nonsense, trade some players and play a lot of the kids!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad