NBA Los Angeles Lakers thread

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Our old Ball thread seems gone (Must have died in transition) and figured this may fit in here

The part about Lakers having concerns his shoe's are part of reason for ankle issues is interesting if that is case

I imagine Lakers are probably tiring of Lavar Ball at this point and that is why his son seems to be mentioned as trade chip

I think it’s safe to say that the Lakers were tired of Lavar a long time ago.

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
I don't think that is even remotely true. Give him another superstar and a few complimentary pieces and they are as good as any team. Just not as likeable.

I agree to disagree, he went to LA on a retirement contract in mind. He has Space Jam 2 in the pipeline and just released music with 2 chains. His mind is not 100 percent on basketball anymore and it shows on the court.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I agree to disagree, he went to LA on a retirement contract in mind. He has Space Jam 2 in the pipeline and just released music with 2 chains. His mind is not 100 percent on basketball anymore and it shows on the court.
People don't do their jobs 24/7. LeBron averaging 27,8, and 8 and having another player who gets you 25 and 10 goes a long way in succeeding. There s no doubt he has other aspirations at this stage in his career but that doesn't change the fact he is still dominant. You don't go from making the finals to not caring about the rest of your career.

Reactions: The Night King

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
LeBron is the only player in the NBA averaging at least 27-8-8.

LeBron coming to southern California means he was willing to take a more difficult path to a championship in order to be in LA/Hollywood. It doesn't mean he's done trying to win. If anyone can walk and chew gum at the same time, it's him.

Say Hey Kid

War, children, it’s just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
The last 5 years have been tough, but if they get a good President, coach, and good players, the future may be bright.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The Lakers are so bad at this. They're going to go hire Kidd now, aren't they?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad