London Knights 2020 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was never projected as a top 10 QMJHL pick. Having watched and scouted the QMJHL prospects this year, he wasn’t a top 2 round guy. I think you could consider him in the 3rd but he was a guy that was a 4th/5th round pick by a lot of people.

That’s not to say I didn’t like him or think highly of him, I really liked his game but he wasn’t some high end Q player that spurned the league.
Just going off what some projected early on. Some reports had him on the radar as a potential 1st round talent if not for his size. Either way...London steals one here because the kid has all the goods

crowncarrier

Apr 10, 2015
PP31,

Question, do you know much about Max Montes who was drafted last year by the Knights. He was taken very late in the 13th round I believe and his numbers or size did not bounce off the page then. But now I see he has grown 4 inches and has put on a bit of weight and his numbers have skyrocketed to basically a goal and an assist per game. I do not know much about the league and was wondering if it's a lesser league and that's why his numbers are so high or did we snake another great late pick.

Max Montes at eliteprospects.com

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Reactions: Fastpace and LDN

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Frank Nazar
Dynamic Speed and skill
  • 5'11" / 180 cm
  • Weight
    170 lbs / 77 kg
  • Shoots R

2019-20
6.png
Honeybaked U15 “A”
HPHL U151012122422|
6.png
Honeybaked U15
Midget55Gms49G78A127Pts
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Fastpace and LDN
PP31,

Question, do you know much about Max Montes who was drafted last year by the Knights. He was taken very late in the 13th round I believe and his numbers or size did not bounce off the page then. But now I see he has grown 4 inches and has put on a bit of weight and his numbers have skyrocketed to basically a goal and an assist per game. I do not know much about the league and was wondering if it's a lesser league and that's why his numbers are so high or did we snake another great late pick.

Max Montes at eliteprospects.com
Outside of this area I really don't have many feelers out on talent. The loop he plays in includes some good programs. His stat line is pretty impressive

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
I doubt London takes any more risks until the 10th round. All about potential from here on out!

Reactions: LDN

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
So anyone of you Knights fans wanna do a Connor McMichael for Adam Fantilli trade??

Saggy wins the OHL Title next year with Suzuki, CMM and Perfetti and we get Fantilli. Everyone wins! But maybe Saggy wants Fantilli in a year, but by then they might not have Suzuki or Cole Perfetti.​

Reactions: TheCoach

TF519

Jun 9, 2014
So anyone of you Knights fans wanna do a Connor McMichael for Adam Fantilli trade??

Saggy wins the OHL Title next year with Suzuki, CMM and Perfetti and we get Fantilli. Everyone wins! But maybe Saggy wants Fantilli in a year, but by then they might not have Suzuki or Cole Perfetti.​
GeneralsUpdates wouldn't let that trade happen. McMichael is going to Oshawa :naughty:

LKfan

Sep 19, 2017
Can anyone summarize the flyers we took today, i.e. high reward but high risk of not showing up? e.g. Nazar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad