London Knights 2020 Offseason Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Do they do NHL also?
Everything...if they can't get the kit they will cut it to match. They did my Brochu and my Parsons Flames....here's the Brochu. They are my exclusive go to. I even sent KnightHawk there as well

149937717_10159572018089245_5114939520064260802_o.jpg

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Scaling back a bit on my screen time and interests have changed a bit recently for me. Will always be a Knights fan but moving on from the forum. To all the great posters and to those who have answered the many questions over the past 2-3 years I say Thank You.

Everyone stay well hope the forum remains a great place to hang out for you all and maybe see you at the Bud. Cheers .....

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
Scaling back a bit on my screen time and interests have changed a bit recently for me. Will always be a Knights fan but moving on from the forum. To all the great posters and to those who have answered the many questions over the past 2-3 years I say Thank You.

Everyone stay well hope the forum remains a great place to hang out for you all and maybe see you at the Bud. Cheers .....

Take care Buttsy. You’re not alone, it’s hard to stay this invested in something that hasn’t happened for so long. Always welcome back here.

I'll miss ya brother. Always enjoyed our back and forth. This place has grown very stale for me as well over the years, and I get your decision. Take care and hopefully I'll see ya at the Bud very soon

KnightsFan110

Apr 23, 2013
So where do people take their jersey's to get customized? I used to go to logo's who did a great job but I don't think they are still around.

Petes Sports always does a great job , I go there for all my Knights jerseys since they are the official cresting partner of them. I've had some NHL ones done too. Very satisfied

If you're looking for online, coolhockey.com (based in Toronto) I think lets you mail in jerseys to get done

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london

Ill miss the posts! Esp the witty ones like the last one ya had to explain ;) Take care.

Reactions: PhlyerPhanatic31
Petes Sports always does a great job , I go there for all my Knights jerseys since they are the official cresting partner of them. I've had some NHL ones done too. Very satisfied

If you're looking for online, coolhockey.com (based in Toronto) I think lets you mail in jerseys to get done
I used Pete's for a few jerseys until they ruined one of my jerseys and wouldn't own the fact they were at fault. Bottom of the barrel in my opinion

KnightsFan110

Apr 23, 2013
I used Pete's for a few jerseys until they ruined one of my jerseys and wouldn't own the fact they were at fault. Bottom of the barrel in my opinion

How bad was it ? I remember when Logo Sports was around I took one of my jerseys in to get the numbers sewed on, the heat press glue was wearing off, they burned a hole in one of my jerseys (sleeve was on the sewing machine light) and they thought they could pawn off one of their jerseys with their in house cresting on me without me knowing (cresting was much different than the teams official lettering) after much arguing they re-ordered me a new jersey from the NHL arena I bought it from , safe to say I was so happy to see them lose their business/kicked out of white oaks a few years later

How bad was it ? I remember when Logo Sports was around I took one of my jerseys in to get the numbers sewed on, the heat press glue was wearing off, they burned a hole in one of my jerseys (sleeve was on the sewing machine light) and they thought they could pawn off one of their jerseys with their in house cresting on me without me knowing (cresting was much different than the teams official lettering) after much arguing they re-ordered me a new jersey from the NHL arena I bought it from , safe to say I was so happy to see them lose their business/kicked out of white oaks a few years later
They put a hole in it on the front about the size of the head of a thumb tack. Not a huge issue to some people...but on a BRAND NEW never worn jersey...a HUGE issue to me. They wouldn't own the fact that they did it and told me it was like that when I dropped it off. Needless to say I've never been back and I take every opportunity to give my opinion of their business whenever discussing London sports stores

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
On another subject: Do any of my fellow Knights fans know just how the team will treat current season ticket holders with respect to an abbreviated season? While the team ( league) might receive a go-ahead to play, that could be in a bubble situation, with no live audience in attendance. There is also the possibility of no Rogers telecasts, since those are largely done by volunteer staff, and their on-site truck requires those working in it to be in close proximinity, in an enclosed space.

I'm one who is sitting on a fully paid-up subscription for the current season, but I highly suspect that it won't be useable this season. Will the team carry this over to the next season, or should I be asking for a refund or a committment from them to make that provision? I don't honestly know, and the people at the Armory can't provide any answers, since they don't know where the league stance is, at the moment.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
On another subject: Do any of my fellow Knights fans know just how the team will treat current season ticket holders with respect to an abbreviated season? While the team ( league) might receive a go-ahead to play, that could be in a bubble situation, with no live audience in attendance. There is also the possibility of no Rogers telecasts, since those are largely done by volunteer staff, and their on-site truck requires those working in it to be in close proximinity, in an enclosed space.

I'm one who is sitting on a fully paid-up subscription for the current season, but I highly suspect that it won't be useable this season. Will the team carry this over to the next season, or should I be asking for a refund or a committment from them to make that provision? I don't honestly know, and the people at the Armory can't provide any answers, since they don't know where the league stance is, at the moment.

Are you talking about seasons tickets? Or the Livestream? I'm confused when you said "fully paid up subscription"

If its tickets you kind of answered your own question. They don't know yet. I would imagine that you would have the option to carry over to next season or receive a refund.

If you're talking about the Livestream that's not up to the team, but I'd be surprised if season ticket holders received any kind of deal on it.

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
Are you talking about seasons tickets? Or the Livestream? I'm confused when you said "fully paid up subscription"

If its tickets you kind of answered your own question. They don't know yet. I would imagine that you would have the option to carry over to next season or receive a refund.

If you're talking about the Livestream that's not up to the team, but I'd be surprised if season ticket holders received any kind of deal on it.

I wasn't referring to livestream, and honestly don't know anything about it, or what it is.
I don't think it to be unreasonable to ask for a written committment from the team, that they will honour the season ticket holders packages, should those who paid up, opt to do so. I tend to believe in getting something in writing, rather than simply assuming what might happen. Absent that assurance, I'd seriously consider getting a full refund, and renewing when they can provide something concrete. As of now, I'm banking on "good faith", but posession being 9/10th of the law, I'd just as soon have my full refund, rather than it sitting in the Knights bank account.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
I wasn't referring to livestream, and honestly don't know anything about it, or what it is.
I don't think it to be unreasonable to ask for a written committment from the team, that they will honour the season ticket holders packages, should those who paid up, opt to do so. I tend to believe in getting something in writing, rather than simply assuming what might happen. Absent that assurance, I'd seriously consider getting a full refund, and renewing when they can provide something concrete. As of now, I'm banking on "good faith", but posession being 9/10th of the law, I'd just as soon have my full refund, rather than it sitting in the Knights bank account.

Have you spoken to Cindy and asked for a refund?

When there was talk about 20 home games back in October I reached out and this is the response I got.... I'm pretty sure I posted it then ...
Thank you for your email.
With the adjustment to a 20 regular season home game schedule we are able to provide you with 3 options for the pricing difference.
You can choose from one of the following below:
1. A merchandise voucher to be used at the Aluminum Associates London Knights Armoury
2. A credit on your account to be used for future ticket purchases including playoff games
3. A refund to the method of payment which was used for the original payment transaction.

Last edited:
Have you spoken to Cindy and asked for a refund?

When there was talk about 20 home games back in October I reached out and this is the response I got.... I'm pretty sure I posted it then ...
Thank you for your email.
With the adjustment to a 20 regular season home game schedule we are able to provide you with 3 options for the pricing difference.
You can choose from one of the following below:
1. A merchandise voucher to be used at the Aluminum Associates London Knights Armoury
2. A credit on your account to be used for future ticket purchases including playoff games
3. A refund to the method of payment which was used for the original payment transaction.
I can't speak for everyone...but Option #2 was the easiest for me

the man22

Jun 11, 2014

Don't know were you get your information but I have a source that told me that there will be TV for the games if they occur.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
London has to be a HUB city if for no other reason to give fans of the other 19 teams one other thing to say London was favoured in :naughty:
It really doesn't matter where the hub cities are. Fans will not be allowed in. All teams will play home and away games in the same arena. There will be no advantage. As long as good tv coverage is provided it could be played in any city including a complex that does not normally host OHL hockey. Just let them play for Gaul darn sakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad