London Knights 2020 Offseason Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
My work is having an online FB auction in support of Luekemia/Lymphoma society of Canada since we cant do our hockey day fundraiser or their walk. 100% donation and 100% goes to LLSC.
There is a Knights 2005 team Memorial Cup pic, patch and authenticity letter. Signed by Dylan n Dale. If interested PM and Ill send the link. Lots of other stuff as well. Auction runs on FB April 1-11.

Maxxim1

Oct 17, 2005
London Knights

On the Knight’s jersey auction site it shows listings for goalies Anthony Hurtubise and Logan Vurmunt. Hurtubise backed up one game when Joe Raaymakers was hurt but why did the Knights make a jersey for Vurmunt? And, more importantly, who is bidding on it?

Reactions: zman77

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
London Knights

On the Knight’s jersey auction site it shows listings for goalies Anthony Hurtubise and Logan Vurmunt. Hurtubise backed up one game when Joe Raaymakers was hurt but why did the Knights make a jersey for Vurmunt? And, more importantly, who is bidding on it?

4 bids on both. I have to imagine it's the parents or something but not sure who would be trying to outbid them. I remember Hurtubise backing up once but Vurmunt doesn't ring a bell whatsoever. Does the OHL have emergency goalies after the Connor Crisp scenario in Erie/Niagara awhile back? That's the only thing I can think of.

Reactions: STS and zman77

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Information from the Knights

With this announcement, we have postponed all season ticket packages for the 2020-21 season, and all monies previously received will be applied toward the 2021-22 season.
If you have any questions, please contact Director of Ticketing, Cindy Mitro, at 519-681-0800 ext 6445, or at [email protected]
David Branch (OHL Commissioner) announced today that they anticipate a 68 game schedule for the 2021-22 season, and for the season to begin along the same timeline as previous seasons.
To secure early bird pricing for your 2021-22 season tickets, we require a deposit of $100.00 per seat by Friday, May 28th 2021 at 4pm. The credit on your account will be applied to towards this payment, and we will provide additional renewal information for the 2021-22 season in the future.
Please continue to watch your email, as we will keep you up to date with any additional information we may receive from the OHL.
We thank you for your continued support of the London Knights Hockey Club, and look forward to seeing you again when it is safe to do so!

Reactions: Fastpace and zman77

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
FOUDY 1.jpg
FOUDY 4 BACK.jpg

EBAY....

Reactions: zman77

STS

Jul 3, 2005
4 bids on both. I have to imagine it's the parents or something but not sure who would be trying to outbid them. I remember Hurtubise backing up once but Vurmunt doesn't ring a bell whatsoever. Does the OHL have emergency goalies after the Connor Crisp scenario in Erie/Niagara awhile back? That's the only thing I can think of.
Maybe Vermunt was in a pre season game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->