London Knights 2020 Offseason Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Not sure if this has been discussed here but the Knights' director of scouting, Ken Hornick, has stepped down to accept a new position.

pretty sure he was relegated to the director of u18 scouting after the lucas rowe draft. simpson has run the draft the last 2/3 years.

Saggy

Apr 24, 2019
Pretty sure he took a job with The Orr Group or Wasserman....not sure what they call the agency now.

The question is did he go there on his own or was he pushed out??

Saggy

Apr 24, 2019
He had been there quite a while so maybe it was just a change of scenery for him.....who know.

foghorn

Nov 4, 2017
Just a fun scenario London fans....what would you give up for Nick Robertson IF OHL plays and will raise a cup this season? Has had opportunites for leafs to call him up and hasnt I believe he'll be back to Petes if a season happens

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Just a fun scenario London fans....what would you give up for Nick Robertson IF OHL plays and will raise a cup this season? Has had opportunites for leafs to call him up and hasnt I believe he'll be back to Petes if a season happens

At this point I wouldn't bother making any trades unless it were going to benefit the team at least next season if not longer. I'd sooner sell off all 19 and 20 year olds

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
Well it's been a full year since we set foot in Bud Gardens and no return in sight.. ( unless any of you took them up on the zamboni driving lessons )
Hopefully live hockey will be back in some capacity in September.

Reactions: Buttsy

Londoner Knight

Aug 31, 2016
London Ont
'Something positive happening': Talk of OHL season heats up | London Free Press

lfp20200308mh039-e1615391313230.jpg

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
Great news I wonder if the OHL as a Developmental league will allow a guy like McMichael to remain on his AHL team? After all they are a developmental league with the players best interests in mind right? ;)
lol I think we've seen whose best interests are in mind this past year.

Reactions: Buttsy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad